Chapter 42

Talia's POV

We pull up to a cute little house and Connor parks the car. We all get out of the car and we walk up to the front door & Connor knocks on the door. I stand behind the guys next to James and a lady opens the door.

"Hey mom." Connor says, giving the lady a hug.

"Everyone come in." She says smiling at all of us.

We all follow her into a living room & the guys all say hi to each of their moms and to the other guys' moms.

"Who's this lovely girl?" Connor's mom asks.

James introduces me to each of them and I figure out which lady is James' mom, which lady is Tristan's mom, and which lady is Brad's mom.

They all come over to me and give me hugs, saying it's nice to meet me & I say that it's nice to meet them too.

We all sit down in the living room and we all just talk & Connor's mom has put out drinks and food for us.

I'm sitting next to James on the one couch and their moms ask me questions. They wanted to get to know me more.

"Brad, isn't Talia the girl you told me about during the tour?" Brad's mom asks.

I look over at Brad and I see his face get red. He's embarrassed.

"Mom." He says.

"What? I'm just asking a question." His mom says.

Brad ignores her question and changes the subject. We all talk about other things and I look down at my lap a couple times, just playing around with the hem of my dress. I quickly look up when I hear one of them ask me a question.

"So are you dating one of our sons?" Tristan's mom asks.

The guys all shake their head no quickly and their mom's look at them, looking a bit confused because they all shook their heads no really quickly. I guess I should explain or whatever.

"No, I'm not dating any of them. We're just really good friends. We met each other on Austin Mahone's tour. Austin's actually my boyfriend." I say.

"So you've been here in London visiting?" Brad's mom asks.

"Yes, I've been here for the past week. I like London, it's nice. I'm sad that I have to go home tonight though." I say.

"Where do you live in the U.S?" James' mom asks.

"In Miami, Florida. I love it there." I say.

"I bet it's really warm there all the time." James' mom says.

"Yeah, it's warm most of the time." I say.

We talk for a little while longer and I get a text from Austin.

I ask them where their bathroom is and Connor's mom tells me. I say excuse me to go to the bathroom, because it would be rude to text Austin with all of them talking to me.

I walk out of the room and I find the bathroom. I close the door behind me and I look at Austin's text, which is pretty long.

It says,
"Hey babe😊 I don't know what you're doing right now but I just wanted to let you know something. The pilot that is flying the private plane has to leave London by 10pm, I'm not necessarily sure why he has to leave at a certain time. But I was thinking maybe if you could get your things packed up, we could go out to dinner before we go to get on the plane. What do you think?"

I text him back and I say,
"Hey Mahone😊I'm at Connor's mom house, meeting all the guys' moms. I don't know when we'll be leaving but I mean it's only 5pm now. I'll be back at the guys' house soon though."

Then I send him another text saying,
"We can go out to dinner😊"

I go to the bathroom and then while I'm washing my hands, he texts me back.

"Okay cool. What time do you think I should come get you? We need to have at least an hour for dinner probably. So maybe I could come get you by 8:00, and that way we'll be eating dinner by 8:30. And we'll have about an hour before we need to go to the plane a little before it's 10pm."

I text him back as I walk out of the bathroom and I say,
"Yup that sounds good😊 I'll just have to talk with the guys quickly to make sure we'll be back at their house by then, but I'm sure we will be."

He texts me saying,
"Okay, just text me back when you find out. Talk to you later😊"

"Okay, bye Austin😚" I text him.

"Bye babe😘"

I walk back into the living room and I sit back down. Since I'm sitting next to James on the couch I lean over closer to him & I say, "James?" quietly.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Austin wants to go out to dinner tonight with me and he wants to pick me up around 8, then after we are going to get on the plane to go home. What time will we be leaving here, do you think?" I ask him.

"We actually need to head to the studio by 7, so we're going to leave here in maybe 10 minutes because its getting close to 5:30 now. We were actually just talking about that while you were in the bathroom."

"Okay." I say, leaning back away from him.

We all talk for a little while longer and then the guys say that they need to be leaving. We walk to the front door and we all say our goodbyes to each other. All of their moms tell me that I'm a lovely girl & that it was really nice to meet me.

After we're done saying goodbye to them, the guys & I walk outside and we get back in the car. Connor starts to drive back to the house and
I tell them about going out to dinner with Austin. We pull up to the house and Connor parks the car in the driveway. We get out of the car and we walk up to the front door & we go into the house.

"We'll be leaving a little before 7 to go to the studio. Where is Austin staying? We could drop you off there so you're not here at the house alone. Or maybe he could pick you up from the studio?" Connor says.

"I can ask him to pick me up from the studio." I say.

"Okay, just let us know what he says. We can tell him where the studio is." James says.

I go up to my room and the guys go to theirs. I plug in my phone to charge and I remember that I was supposed to text Austin.

I send him a text that says,
"Back at the guys house now. They have to be at the studio by 7. They want to know if you could pick me up at the studio instead of their house."

He texts me back after a couple minutes and he says,
"Sure, I could pick you up there. I just need to know where it's at."

I text him back saying,
"I have to find out where it's at, but I'll text you when I figure it out."

I put my phone down so I can let it charge, then I start packing up all my things. I put all my clothes back into my suitcase & I make sure I get everything out of the bathroom. I double check the room to make sure that I didn't leave anything.

"Talia! We're leaving in 5 minutes! Can Austin pick you up at the studio?!" One of the guys yell from somewhere down the hallway.

"Okay I'm ready! And yes he can!" I yell back.

I grab my suitcase and my other bag, then I go downstairs. I meet the guys by the front door and then we leave, and they drive to the studio. They tell me where the studio is and I text Austin to tell him where it's at.

We get to the studio and we walk inside. I sit next to the guys and they start to work on their songs.

I sit there listening to them recording and I decide to text Courtney because I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks. I miss her.

Austin texts me saying that he is here so I tell him I'll be right out. I tell the guys that he's here and we all say goodbye to each other. I know I won't see them for a while. I'm sad to be leaving here because I like London. I finish saying goodbye to them and hugging them, then I walk away from the them and I walk outside to Austin's car.

I get in and we both say "Hey" to each other, then Austin starts driving us somewhere for dinner.