Chapter 72- 4th of July

Talia's POV

~In the morning~

I wake up before Austin and I just lay there next to him for a while, and I just think about everything.

How did I ever get so lucky to have him as my boyfriend, well now fiancé? I was just another Mahomie, and out of all his Mahomies he chose me. How did that ever happen? I never would've thought that I would be the girl that Austin Mahone would date and eventually marry. I never knew I would be able to love someone so much and I never knew I would be able to be loved back by someone so much. He's my world, and I know I'm his. Without him, I honestly don't know what I would do. I need him in my life. I need him to keep me from doing stupid things. I need him to be my best friend. I need him to always be there for me. I love him so much.

After a while of laying there and thinking, I remember what I wanted to do last night. I wanted to give him a blowjob. Wouldn't it perfect if I woke him up by giving him one? That's what I'm going to do.

I carefully move myself out of his arms and since he's laying on his back it's perfect for me to give him a blowjob. He's a heavy sleeper too, so that will help some when I have to pull down his boxers.

I slowly pull down his boxers, making sure that he doesn't wake up for some reason.

I look up at him and I smirk, before I start moving my hand up and down his length slowly. After a little while, I lean down and I push him into my mouth slowly. I start to suck his dick slowly, moving my mouth up and down his length.

I feel him move around after a little while and then I feel his eyes on me.

I continue to suck his dick and I take my tongue and lick up & down his length a couple times. I hear him groaning and saying my name, but I continue doing what I'm doing. I start to deep throat him a little and every time I pull my head up, I let my teeth gently run against the skin. I continue doing this and I feel him twitch in my mouth, then he cums & it shoots down my throat.

I pull my head away from his dick and I look up at him.

"Baby what the hell was that? Waking me up with a blowjob, damn babe. Shit that was so good. I thought I was just having a dream at first." He says, looking down at me.

I just smile and slightly smirk at him, and he pulls me next to him. He pulls me into his body and starts kissing me all over the place. On my head, my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my lips, my neck, and my collarbone.

I just laugh a little and smile at him.

We start kissing passionately and my hand is wrapped around his dick & I'm moving my hand slowly up and down. He's groaning into the kiss.

We're interrupted by a knock on the door and Austin quickly pulls away from kissing me and he quickly pulls all the covers on top of us. I stop moving my hand.

The door slowly opens and Michele pokes her head in saying,
"Austin, Talia, are you two up?"

She said that before she saw that we were.

"Yeah we're up, Mom." Austin says.

"Okay, your Aunt Lisa is making us all breakfast if you two want to come down. It should be ready in 10-15 minutes." She says.

"Okay, we'll be downstairs in a little while. We just have to brush our teeth and stuff first." Austin says.

"Okay. Come down when you're done." Michele says then she leaves, pulling the door shut behind her.

We wait a couple seconds before talking.

"We should go." Austin says, pushing my hand off of his dick gently.