Chapter 70- Shopping, Basketball, and Graffiti

Austin's POV

"Can you tell me where we're going?" Talia asks.

"Nope. You'll see. There's two different places." I say.

"Okay." Talia says.

I pull into the parking lot of the mall a few minutes later and I find a place to park. I turn off the car and I look over at Talia, only to see her already looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"We're at a mall." Talia says.

"Yeah...and?" I say, raising my eyebrow a little.

"You're taking me shopping?" She asks and I smile. She's so cute.

"Yes, and I'll buy you anything you want." I say, smiling at her.

"You don't have to buy me anything Austin." She says.

"But I want to buy stuff for you babe. You're my girl." I say, smiling at her.

"Okay. Love you Mahone." She says smiling at me.

"I love you too babe. Now should we get out & go shopping?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Yup!" She says, opening the door and getting out of the car.

I get out of the car and I make sure I lock it, then I walk over to Talia.

I take her hand and I interlock our fingers, then I quickly kiss her cheek. I pull away and we smile at each other, then we start walking.

We walk into the mall and we start to walk around. We go into a bunch of different stores and of course I make Talia go into Victorias Secret.

"Babe I will buy you anything in here that you want. I might even have to pick you out a few things myself." I say, winking at her.

"Austin!" She says, as she hits my chest playfully.

I ask Talia her size and she reluctantly tells me after raising her eyebrow at me. I walk away from her to go and find her something myself.

I want to pick her out something myself. I want to pick out something sexy for her to wear, for only me to see. No one else.

I find a few different things that I make sure are her size, and then I walk across the store to find her.

I find her and when she sees me she says hi.

"What is all that?" She asks, referring to the couple things I'm holding in my hand.

"I picked these out for you. Go try them on please. And let me know if they fit & you like them, because I'm buying you them." I say.

"Oh...okay." She says, looking somewhat confused, but she smiles a little.

"What's all the stuff in your hands?" I ask, winking at her.

"Just a bra and some underwear. I have to go try them on too." She says, looking down at the ground.

I know she's probably blushing.

"Well take these, and the stuff you have, and go try it all on. I'll wait outside the dressing room for you." I say, handing her the couple things in my hands.

She starts walking back to the dressing room and I follow her.

Talia walks into the one dressing room and before she closes the door, I try to go in the dressing room too, even though I know she's going to push me out. I know I'm not allowed in there, I just want to joke around a little and act like I'm going to walk in too.