Chapter 26

I go to my closet and look for something to wear. I choose to wear this dress that's a mint green color. I get changed and I quickly straighten my hair, and I put on some makeup.

Austin comes into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asks, scaring me.

"What do you mean? I'm putting on makeup." I say as he walks over to me.

He puts his hands on my hips and kisses my neck softly.

"You don't need makeup, you're already the most gorgeous girl in the world." Austin says smiling at me in the mirror.

I blush and I smile back at him.

He kisses my neck softly again & then he asks,
"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let me just put this all away." I say.

Austin nods his head and then he walks out of the bathroom.

I quickly finish my makeup and then I put everything away. I go out into the bedroom to see Austin sitting on the bed waiting for me.

I grab my one pair of sandals out of my closet & I put them on, then Austin looks up at me.

"I'm ready." I say.

He stands up and reaches his hand out to me. I take his hand and he interlocks our fingers.

Everything's okay between us now I guess.

We walk downstairs and find the guys waiting at the front door.

"It's about time." Zach says with a laugh.

"Shut up" I say laughing.

"Alright lets go" Austin says.

The guys walk out the door and we follow them out. I make sure the front door is locked, then Austin walks me over to the car. He opens the passenger door for me and I get in, then he gets in the drivers side & the guys sit in the back.

Austin starts up his car and turns on the radio, then he pulls out of the driveway & starts driving to Olive Garden.

When we get to Olive Garden, Austin parks his car and we all get out. I walk around the front of the car towards Austin and he grabs my hand.

We walk into the restaurant holding hands and we walk up to the front desk.

"Hi welcome to Olive Garden. How many?" The host says, looking directly at me.

He looks like he's maybe 20 years old, and I look away from him.

"5" Alex says.

"Let me make sure we have a clean table for you. Please wait here." The host says.

He looks at me and smiles, then he walks away.

Austin looks down at me but I just look at the ground. Austin tightens his hand around mine when the host comes back.

"Please follow me" He says, grabbing 5 menus.

The guys walk in front of us and Austin & I walk behind them.

We all sit down at the table. The guys sit on one side of the booth and Austin & I sit on the other side. The host gives us all our menus and he smiles at us, me specifically, then he walks away.

I look through the menu and I jump a little when I feel Austin's hand on my thigh, because it surprised me.

"Was that guy really checking you out?" Austin says, leaning over and whispering in my ear.

"It's fine Austin." I say back to him quietly.

"No it's not fine. I don't appreciate him checking you out when I was standing right next to you, holding your hand." Austin whispers in my ear.

"Austin...please calm down. I don't want you to get into a fight..." I whisper back to him.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

"Fine" He says.

I look back at my menu and Austin looks back at his menu.

Our waitress comes to our table and asks us what we would like to order, so we go around the table telling her what we want. After we order everything, our waitress leaves.

We all talk about random things and we laugh & have fun.

Our food comes and we all eat. We continue talking the whole time we're eating. Wen we're done, we pay for everything and then we leave the restaurant.

We all get back in Austin's car and drive back to the house. When we get back home, we all hang out in the guys room, just talking about stuff.

Austin and I mess around with each other & we kiss a couple times.

"Can y'all stop being cute? It's disgusting." Zach says.

"We'll be cute if we want to be cute." Austin says.

I giggle and Austin kisses me again. The guys all groan and Austin & I laugh.

"Do you guys want to play truth or dare? We can use this truth or dare game on my phone." I say.

"Sure, I mean why not?" Austin says.

"Yeah, that would be fun. Lets do it." Rob says.

Alex and Zach agree, so I find the game on my phone & I put in all our names as the players.

I click the 'spin' button and it lands on Alex.

"Okay Alex, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

I click the truth button and one comes up on the screen.

We play truth or dare for a while & it was really funny. We were having fun.

After a while, we all say goodnight, then Austin & I go back to our bedroom.

I change into a pair of athletic shorts and I put on one of Austin's t-shirts, then I get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and do a couple other things, then I walk back out into the room & lay down in bed. Austin turns off the light, then he comes over and lays down next to me.

He pulls me close to him and we fall asleep together, my head resting on his chest and his arm is around my body.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So I feel like this chapter is bad sorry:/

Thank you so much for reading :)

Please vote and comment :)

~Aimee

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!!!