Chapter 7- Part 2

Talia's POV

Austin and I turned our attention back to the tv when the show came back on.

"Teen pop singer Austin Mahone was seen yesterday morning putting a lot of suitcases and boxes into his car. It seemed like he was moving out." The show host says, and pictures show up on the screen.

"And after, we saw him and his girlfriend Talia Smith taking all those suitcases and boxes into his girlfriend's house. Is Austin Mahone moving in with his girlfriend?" The host says, then more pictures show up on the screen.

"The two have been together for almost a year and they seem very happy together & in love. Is Austin taking their relationship to the next level?"

Pictures of us pop up on the screen in a collage, and it's pictures from when we started dating until now.

"Austin has invited his girlfriend to come on the rest of his tour, which starts again in a week, and from what we know, she is going with him. The US part of his tour kicks off in his hometown, San Antonio, Texas on the 27th. His 3 best friends Alex, Robert, and Zach will be joining Austin on tour also." The host says.

"Tweet us what you think about Austin Mahone and his girlfriend Talia Smith. Do you think they moved in together from the pictures we showed you? Do you think Austin is taking their relationship to the next level? Tweet us and tell us what you think."

"Now, lets talk about our next story."

Austin changes the channel and puts on something else.

"Well I guess people know I moved in with you now." Austin says.

"Yeah." I say.

Austin takes his phone out of his pocket and he texts Rocco something about it.

Austin and I spend the rest of the day talking and cuddling on the couch watching movies. After we eat something for dinner, we fall asleep together on the couch.

~6 days later~

Austin and I are in the middle of packing right now. It's Friday, and we have to meet everyone at Austin's tour bus tomorrow morning.

After a little while, Austin and I finished packing most of our stuff, but we still have to get a couple more things packed.

Right now, I'm laying on the bed reading a book. Austin comes over and lays next to me.

He starts placing kisses on my neck, my cheeks, my collarbone, and my bare shoulder.

"Austin, I'm trying to read!" I whine.

"But babe I just want to kiss you." Austin says innocently, pouting his lip and staring at me.

I close my book and I reach over, then I put it on the nightstand.

I look over at Austin and I smile. He leans in and presses his lips to mine softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he deepens our kiss. He places his hands on my hips then he pulls me onto his lap, and I'm straddling him now.

We kiss for a while and I'm the one to pull away.

"I love you so much baby girl." Austin says smiling.

"I love you too Austin." I say.

He leans in and kisses me softly again, then he pulls away.

Austin and I just talk and hang out the rest of the day, then we fall asleep.

~In the morning~

"Baby wake up! We need to leave in an hour!" Austin yells, jumping up and down on the bed next to me.

"Austinnn stoppp" I whine.

"Get up and I'll stop." He says.

I open my one eye and I look up at him.

"Fine." I say.

I get up and take out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a crop top, then I go into the bathroom.

I get dressed and I get ready, then I go back out into our bedroom. I finish packing up a couple more things and I make sure I have everything I need, then I tell Austin I'm ready to leave.

Austin carries his bags downstairs and I follow him carrying my bags downstairs too. We take our bags out to Austin's car and put them all in the back, then we go back inside.

Austin puts the trashcans out by the street while I make sure everything's turned off in the house. I talked to my one neighbor and asked them if they would mind putting our trashcans on the side of our house after the trash truck comes, and they said they would.

"Ready babe?" Austin says when he comes back inside.

"Yeah, lets go." I say.

Austin takes my hand and we walk outside, then we get in the car. Austin smiles at me and turns on the radio, then he starts driving.

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)

I hope you guys liked Part 2!

Chapter 8 will be posted soon :)

I don't know when though because I start school Thursday.

Please VOTE and COMMENT :D

Thank you so much for reading :)

~Aimee

(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)(|)