Chapter 6- Ustream

Talia's POV

When we get back to my house, we decide to order pizza for dinner. Austin goes into the living room while I call the pizza place.

After I order our pizza, I go into the living room and Austin's just sitting on the couch on his phone.

I hop on the couch and sit next to him.

"Whatcha doing Mahone?"

"Just on twitter. Hey, should I do an Austream later?"

"If you want to. I don't care really." I say.

"Okay, I'm going to tweet about it."

I watch as Austin tweets about doing an Austream.

His tweet says,

"How would you guys feel about an #Austream later?😜"

He sends the tweet and almost instantly he gets tons of retweets & favorites, and a lot of people reply to his tweet. Everyone wants him to do an Austream.

Austin and I talk for a couple minutes and then Austin tweets again.

What he tweeted was,

"#Austream tonight at 8pm!😜"

After he sends that tweet, the doorbell rings.

"That's probably the pizza." I say.

"I'll get it babe." Austin says.

He smiles and gets up off the couch.

"Okay, I'll go get out plates." I say, getting up after him.

I go into the kitchen and get out 2 paper plates & a couple napkins, and I put them on the table.

"I LOVE PIZZA!!!" Austin yells as he walks into the kitchen carrying the pizza.

I laugh at him and he smiles at me.

We both get two pieces of pizza and put them on our plates, then we sit down at the table and we talk.

Austin tries to talk with pizza in his mouth and I make a disgusted face.

"Ew Austin! Keep your mouth shut!" I yell.

Austin finishes the mouthful of pizza he had in his mouth and he smiles at me.

"Do you want to know what I was trying to say?"

"Yeah, 'cause I couldn't understand a word you were saying." I say with a small laugh.

"Okay, so what I was trying to say was that I have something great planned for your birthday, but it's a surprise!" Austin says with a huge smile on his face.

He seems really excited about it. I wonder what he has planned.

"Okay Austin, I can't wait." I say smiling.

Austin and I talk for a little while and continue to eat our pizza. When we're done eating, I clean up everything, and then Austin & I lay on my couch together.

Austin's sitting straight up with his back against the couch, and I lay with my head in Austin's lap and he's holding my one hand in his.

Austin and I watch tv for a little while and then it gets to be 7:45. Austin has to do his Ustream in 15 minutes. Austin and I both get up and we go upstairs.

Austin sits on the floor on his computer and I sit next to him but off to the side. The camera can't see me, so it's only him.

~Austin's POV~