Chapter 29: Part 2- Walking around London

Talia's POV

Connor parks the car in this one parking lot and we all get out of the car, then we start walking around.

The guys show me around a little and then we got on the London Eye, which I thought was pretty cool. The guys took a picture of me in the London Eye because I asked them to, and then once we got off, we walked around some more. I stood in front of an old red telephone booth & Brad took a picture of me because I asked him to.

We walked around some more then we stopped at this little restaurant & we ate lunch. After we finished eating, we went back to the car and then we drove to the radio station.

When we get to the radio station, we all get out of the car and I follow them inside. The radio host comes over and greets us all, & he tells me I can sit in the one chair that's a little off to the side. The guys all take their seats and I sit down also, then their interview starts. I just watch them talk and I do stuff on my phone. I send Austin the two pictures of me with a text that says,
"I like London so far. It's pretty cool😊"

I look up from my phone when I hear my name & the guys are motioning for me to come over to them. I stand up and walk over to the guys & I stand behind Brad's chair.

"This is Talia, and she's one of our friends. We all met each other on Austin Mahone's tour." James says.

"Oh so were you on Austin's tour then, Talia?" The host asks.

"Yeah." I say smiling.
"I'm Austin's girlfriend and I was hanging out on his tour with him."

"Right...I thought you looked familiar. I guess it's all the pictures on the media I've seen of you two." The host says with a small laugh.

" How's your relationship with Austin going?" He asks me.

"Great, we're taking a little vacation together soon which will be pretty nice."

"That sounds nice. So you're here visiting these guys?"

"Yup! I'm here for a week. They'll probably get tired of me being around." I say laughing.

The guys all laugh and smile at me, & I smile back.

"Is it your first time being here?" The host asks me.

"Yeah, it's actually the first time I've ever been out of the US...well I did go to Canada once, but you know what I mean." I say with a small laugh.

The host laughs and says "That's cool, well I hope you enjoy your visit here."

"Thank you." I say with a smile, then I walk back over & sit down where I was siting before.

I take out my phone and I see that Austin texted me back.

"You're so cute babe😘 I hope we can talk later😊"

"I'll text you in a little while☺" I text him back.

I get a text after a minute or so, and it says,
"I love you😘 x"

"I love you too Mahone😘❤" I text him smiling.

I hear someone laugh and I look up.

"Stop smiling at your phone. We're done now and we're leaving." Connor says.

I turn my face away from the guys because I know I'm blushing hard right now.

"No need to be shy, love. We know you're just talking to Austin." James says.

I turn my head so I'm looking at them again, and I say "Okay."

"Alright, lets go." Brad says smiling.

We all walk out of the room and then out of the building, & we get back in the car. James drives us back to the house & we just sit in the living room hanging out.

The guys try to teach me British slang, but half of the time I'm just laughing.

We talk about a lot of things & we play truth or dare.

I just chose dare, and my dare was to say who I think is the cutest out of the 4 of them & then I have to sit on their lap for the rest of the game. Well crap.

I look down at my lap shaking my head and I know the guys are all looking at me.

"We need you to do your dare Talia." Tristan says.

I decide that I won't say their name, I'll just get up and then sit on their lap.

I look up at the guys and then I stand up. I walk over and I sit down on Brad's lap.

"You think I'm the cutest?" Brad asks.

I just nod my head and I know I'm blushing.

The guys joke around with me about it & the whole rest of the game I have to sit on Brad's lap.

James takes a picture of us and says he's going to put it on twitter.

"No!!!" I yell.

"What's wrong?"

"Austin will flip a shit if he sees that. Please don't tweet it." I say.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean you saw him that one day on tour when I was hanging out with you guys..." I say.

"True...he kind of got pissed."

"And he will flip a shit if he sees that picture." I say.

"Okay. I won't tweet it, only because I know Austin will get mad."

We play truth or dare a little while longer & then we order take-out for dinner.

After we finish eating dinner, I decide to go upstairs and just relax because I'm tired.

I say goodnight to the guys, then I walk upstairs and find my room.

I close my door and then I sit on the bed on my phone.

I go on Twitter, Instagram, and Vine, just looking at accounts.

I'm watching this one vine when I get a call from Austin. I answer the phone and I say "Hey."

"Baby help me please"

"Okay?" I ask.

"I have a problem..."

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm hard right now...I'm horny for you babe"

"Austin-" I say, but he cuts me off.

"Can you help me?"

"How?" I ask.

"Can we talk dirty with each other"

"I-I don't know..." I say.

"Please babe. We've done it before"

"Fine..." I say, giving in.

It's true though, we have talked dirty together before.

We start talking dirty with each other and I feel myself getting a bit turned on with what he's saying.

"Did that help you?" I ask him.

"I just cummed all over our bed" He says.

"Don't worry I'll wash the sheets" He says.

I know he's probably smirking.

"I'm glad I could help you" I say.

"I wish you were here with me, then we could have some real fun." He says.

"I'll be back soon Austin"

"Not soon enough, I miss you." He says.

"I miss you too. It's really late here, I should probably go to bed." I say.

"Alright babe. Text me tomorrow whenever you get the chance. Sweet dreams beautiful, I love you"

"Goodnight Austin" I say, then I hang up the phone.

I get ready for bed and then I go to sleep.