Chapter 58

Austin's POV

When we get back to the house, Talia and I start to pack our bags. I hate that we have to leave tomorrow.

Talia and I talk & mess around while we pack up our bags. We stop after a little while and just sit outside on the porch. We both just look out at the ocean and we talk.

After a while, it gets to be midnight and Talia is basically falling asleep on my shoulder.

I stand up, then I pick up Talia and I carry her bridal style into the house and upstairs to our room.

I lay her in bed and then I lay down next to her.

"Thanks for carrying me Austin."

"No problem babe. Now get to sleep, you're really tired." I say.

"Okay."

"Goodnight Talia." I say.

"Goodnight Mahone." She says.

~In the morning~

I wake up before Talia but I just lay in bed for a little while. I grab my phone from the nightstand and do things on it while I wait for Talia to wake up.

I go onto twitter and I tweet Goodmorning to all my Mahomies.

I haven't been very active on twitter since we left for our vacation, but I've made sure to tweet a couple of my Mahomies back and tweet things every once in a while.

I go on my Instagram and I look at the last couple pictures I've posted.

I posted a picture of Talia & I for our anniversary. It was a picture of me hugging Talia from behind & we both have huge smiles on our faces. You can only see the sides of our faces because that was the way the picture was taken. I love that picture and it's a really cute picture of us.

I remember when that picture was taken, it was right after I got back from touring in Japan when I took Talia & my mom out to dinner at Olive Garden. We were talking out in the parking lot to some Mahomies and my mom took the picture of us without us knowing.

I wrote a really long caption on the picture about being with Talia for a year now. Talia thought it was really cute and what I wrote meant a lot to her. My Mahomies of course freaked out over the picture and the caption, but they were mostly all good comments.

I posted a picture the day after I proposed to Talia. The one day I went outside to find Talia and I found her on the beach, standing down by the water. I walked down the beach and I told Talia that she looked gorgeous & I really wanted to take a picture of her. She let me take a bunch of pictures of her down by the water's edge. Since she does modeling for a couple different places now, she did a bunch of different poses and I took a bunch of pictures.

They all came out really good, but I only decided to post the one. Talia looked gorgeous in the picture. She was wearing a shorter dress and she was holding it out a little. She was looking down at the ground and her hair was a bit over her face. I took the picture from the side so you can see her face and her whole dress. It came out as a really good picture so I decided to post it.

I posted it with the caption,
"She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever met and I'm so happy to call her mine❤ love you babe"

Mahomies freaked out over that picture and the caption too. I expected that when I posted it though.

After that picture, I didn't post anything for a few days. I posted a picture Talia & I took the second time we went snorkeling, and I just wrote a caption saying how much fun it was snorkeling with Talia.

I posted a picture of Talia & I the other night. It was a picture of Talia behind me kissing my neck and I'm smiling. She didn't know I was even taking a picture. I had my phone in my hand because I had to text my mom since she texted me a little while before I took the picture but I was busy. I had just finished texting back my mom when Talia climbed on the bed behind me and put her arms around my waist & kissed my neck. That's how I was able to get the picture of her. If I didn't have my phone in my hand, then I wouldn't of taken that picture.

I debated on whether or not to post it on Instagram, but after a little while I decided to. I posted it when the caption "i love her so much❤"

The picture was dark because it was dark in our room. My Mahomies instantly freaked out, over the fact that Talia was kissing my neck, it was very dark in our room, and I was shirtless.

What my Mahomies won't know is that I actually didn't even have boxers on, and Talia didn't have on any clothes. We were both completely naked because we had just finished having sex.

That's why I debated on whether or not to post the picture. I know it was a risky picture to post, but I posted it and now it's been reposted by my Mahomies, so I can't do anything about it now. If I delete the picture from my Instagram, it will still be on Instagram on Mahomie accounts and it's on Twitter now too, so it wouldn't help to delete it.

I got very annoyed/angry sounding voicemails from both Rocco and Mike. My mom left me a voicemail too because she wasn't too happy with it either.

They weren't happy that I posted it because many people were guessing what we were about to do or what we had been doing. My Mahomies obviously guessed that we were about to have sex or we just had sex. They were right.

Mike, Rocco, and my Mom all knew that Talia & I had a sexual relationship, but they were just unhappy with the fact that I chose to post a picture that basically showed that.

I realize that the picture was a mistake, but I can't fix this. It's not just on my Instagram account, but my Mahomie's twitter & Instagram accounts too. If I delete it, it won't help because it's other places too.

Mike, Rocco, and my mom all know that, so they told me that there's no point in deleting it. I can't do anything about it.

I look on Instagram at other accounts for a little while, then Talia wakes up.

"Goodmorning babe." I say.

"Goodmorning Austin." She says.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good. How long have you been up?"

"Just a little while. I've just been looking on Instagram at a bunch of different accounts and my timeline."

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to get up and brush my teeth.

"Okay. So we should probably start packing our bags since we leave this afternoon."

"Yeah. I hate having to leave. It's so nice here."

"It is really nice here. I don't want to leave, but we have to unfortunately. I was thinking maybe we could go down to the beach for a little while after we finish packing our bags. You know, just go down to the beach one last time before we have to leave."

"Okay, sounds good." She says, getting up out of bed.

She goes into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.

I get up out of bed and I walk over to the closet. I take out my suitcase and I go over to the dresser. I take out my clothes and I start putting them back into my suitcase.

Talia comes out of the bathroom and comes over to where I'm at. She gets out her suitcase and starts to pack up all of her clothes too.

After a while, we finally finish packing up everything. We both get changed into our bathing suits and then we get two towels, and we go out to the kitchen.

Talia makes us something to eat for breakfast while I make a call about our flight. I just have to make sure everything is fine, and I have to check the time we have to be there.

After I get off the phone, I go back into the kitchen and Talia & I eat our breakfast together, just talking.

After we're done eating, we wash our dishes and then we walk down to the beach.