Chapter 47- Packing for our vacation

Talia's POV

The next week goes by pretty fast. The guys were here in Miami for a while and then they went back to Texas a couple days ago.

Austin & I are currently finishing packing for our trip to the Caribbean. We have been packing for the past couple days & making sure we have everything we need.

We leave for our trip later on tomorrow morning. I'm so excited.

I'm basically done packing. I have a suitcase & two duffel bags. The one duffel bag is pretty small and the other is a medium-sized one.

I brought a lot of different clothes with me because I never know what I'll actually end up wearing. I like to have choices with what I wear so I overpack sometimes. Also, the one smaller duffel bag is filled with beach towels, sunscreen, and random things that Austin & I will need for the beach and stuff.

I'm basically done packing. I just need to put a couple things in my bags tomorrow, like my toothbrush, toothpaste & other things like that.

Austin has one suitcase & a pretty small duffel bag. I don't think he is bringing a lot of stuff with him, well not as much as I'm bringing.

"Hey babe, do you want to come downstairs with me & get something to eat from the kitchen?"

"Sure, just give me a minute. I'll meet you downstairs. " I say, then he leaves.

I finish doing what I was doing, then I turn off our bedroom light & I walk downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and I see Austin looking through a bunch of different cabinets.

"So what do you want to eat Austin? I could make something. I mean it's almost 7:30pm now."

"I don't really care Talia, I'm just hungry. Can you please make something? I'm sure whatever you make will be fine."

I start making something for Austin & I to eat, then after we're done eating we just go back upstairs. We sit in bed and we watch TV in our room.

"So we go to the Caribbean tomorrow. Are you excited babe?"

"Yes, I'm so exited! I can't wait!"

"I'm excited too. I think we are going to have a good time."

"Yeah I think so too."

"We have to leave here at 9am tomorrow. There had to be a change of plans, so now instead of going on a boat, we are getting on a private plane & flying down to the one island in the Caribbean."

"Oh okay that's fine." I say.

Austin and I watch tv for a while, then we both decide to go to bed because it is after midnight.

We both get ready for bed, then we lay down together & I fall asleep in Austin's arms.

~in the morning~

Austin wakes me up and tells me that I should probably start getting ready because it is almost 8am now. We have to leave the house at 9am, then we will get to the airport by 9:15 & Austin said we just go straight to the plane and that we don't have to walk through the airport.

I get up from bed and I start getting ready. I put on a long sundress and I straighten my hair, then I put on a little makeup. I grab everything I need, that I didn't pack already, and I put it all in my one duffel bag. It was basically my makeup, my brush, my toothpaste & toothpaste, and a couple other things.

Austin starts taking our bags out to his car. I put on my shoes & I grab my phone and my charger, along with my purse. I make sure I have everything I need, then I walk out of our room and I go downstairs.

I wait by the front door for Austin to come back inside.

The front door opens and Austin comes back inside.

"Are you ready to go Talia?"

"Yeah." I say.

I walk out of the house and I go outside to Austin's car, while Austin goes back inside to get his phone & make sure all the lights are off.

I sit in his car and I wait for him to come back outside. He walks out and I watch him lock the front door & check that it's locked, then he walks over to his car and gets in.

He looks over at me and smiles, then he backs out of the driveway & he starts driving to the airport. I'm so excited.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys :)

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting as often as I was before. I've just been so busy lately with school & other things, and I haven't had the time to write this fanfic.

I want to be completely honest with you guys, so I will tell you the other reason why I have not been posting too often...

so the other reason is that I honestly don't know what to write for these chapters. I don't really know how to continue this fanfic. I have no ideas really.

Can you guys all do me a favor?

Can you guys please comment ideas for what you want to happen next in this fanfic?

It would help me out a lot and if I use your idea, I will give you a shout out in one of the next chapters :)

Please comment ideas :)

And also please comment what you think about this fanfic :) I would like to know :)

please don't forget to vote too :)

Thanks for reading!

~Aimee