Chapter 60-Finally home

Austin's POV

After about 20 minutes, we finally get back to our house. I park my car in the driveway and then Talia & I both get out of the car.

"I'll start getting our stuff out of the back. Can you go unlock the front door so we can get in and then turn some lights on for us?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure." She says.

I open up the back of my car and I start taking all our stuff out. Once I have everything taken out of the back, I close it and then lock my car.

I pick up the cooler and I carry it inside to the kitchen. I set it down on the floor, then I walk out of the kitchen and I find Talia.

"Babe? Can you just unpack the cooler and put everything away please?" I ask her.

"Yeah that was the first thing I thought we should do."

"Yeah. I'll go bring in the rest of our bags while you do that. Thanks babe."

"Yup" Talia says.

I walk back outside to my car and it takes me a couple trips to bring all our bags inside.

I bring all our bags inside and leave them by the steps, then I go to find Talia.

She is talking on the phone with someone. I walk up behind her and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"So I want to talk to you and dad together, but since I can't come see you guys together, I want to do it over FaceTime. I don't know when you and dad will both be able to though." Talia says.

She's talking to her mom. I whisper really quietly in Talia's ear "our engagement?" and she just nods her head.

"Yeah if you just want to text me tomorrow when both you and dad can FaceTime with me together, that's fine." Talia says.

"Okay mom, thanks. I have to go, I love you. Bye." She says.

She hangs up the phone and puts it down on the counter in front of her. As soon as she does, I turn her around and push her up against the counter with my body pressed up against hers.

"Austin" She says.

I lean down and I place a bunch of kisses all over her neck and her face.

"Austin stop it" She says laughing.

"Nope!" I say, continuing to do what I'm doing.

"Don't you dare give me another hickey, my neck is already covered with them because of you." She says.

"Well you never give me hickeys so I have to give them to you." I say.

"You-you want me to give you a hickey? She asks.

"Yes, I want you to give me a hickey." I say.

"But I never did before...I don't know what to do or how-"

"Talia, all you have to do is pick a spot on my neck and start kissing it, then you start sucking it, and you can do whatever else you want. It's not too hard." I say.

"But I can't do it, I can't even reach your neck. I'm too short." She says laughing.

"Come here." I say, pulling her into the living room with me.

I sit down on the couch and I pull her onto my lap so she's straddling me.

"Now you can do it. Whenever you're ready." I say.

She looks at me and leans in & kisses me quickly.

"Okay." She says when she pulls back from kissing me.

"You want to know something?" I ask.

"What?" She asks.

"This spot. Right here. It's always been my weak spot Talia." I say pointing to a spot on the left side of my neck.

She leans in close to my neck and she says "Okay I think I'm ready."

"Go ahead babe." I say.

I feel her lips press against my neck right on my weak spot. She starts sucking on my neck and I groan.

After a little while, she pulls away from my neck and I look at her. She smiles a little at me and I smile at her.

"I think you did a pretty good job. I just have to go look at it now." I say.

"I don't think it's that good...but there is a mark Austin..." She says.

"Great, that's what I wanted. You were so good at that." I say.

"Okay." She says, getting up.

"No." I say, pulling her back down onto my lap.

"Austin-" She says but I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

I kiss her and she starts kissing back, and I deepen our kiss. After a while I pull away from her and I smile.

She smiles at me and says,
"We should really go bring all our bags upstairs and unpack some of our stuff maybe."

"Yeah lets go." I say.

She gets up off my lap and I stand up. I grab her hand and we walk over to the stairs where I left our bags.

We both carry our bags upstairs to our room and it takes us 2 trips to bring everything we have upstairs.

I look at the time and I say,
"Babe it's kind of late. We should probably get to sleep."

"Yeah I didn't realize how late it was. We should go to sleep." She says.

"Yeah me either. I just realized how late it was now." I say.

Talia & I both go into our bathroom to get ready for bed.

We both brush our teeth and while I'm brushing my teeth, I look in the mirror at my neck. I finish brushing my teeth and then I look at Talia through the mirror. I tilt my head and look at my neck in the mirror at the same time.

"Damn babe you really did leave a mark." I say.

I watch as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink and I laugh.

"It's okay, I wanted you to." I say.

"Okay." She says.

Talia leaves the bathroom before I do and once I go back out into our room, Talia is laying in bed under the covers with her back to me.

I walk around the other side of the bed, then I climb into bed next to her and I pull her against my body. She looks at me and I smile.

"Goodnight Mahone." She says.

"Goodnight Talia." I say, leaning in and kissing her softly.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too baby." I say, then I close my eyes and after a little while I fall asleep.