Chapter 37

Austin's POV

What Talia doesn't know is that I'm actually in London right now. I had to come here as a last minute thing and I just found out this morning. So after I texted Talia this morning, I got on a private jet and now I'm here in London.

What I need to do here in London is happening tomorrow, so I'm going to surprise Talia at the ball tonight. I'm on my way there now. I know the ball started 2 hours ago but I just landed in London, and I know the ball is still going on.

She's going to be so surprised when she sees me.

I get to the ball wearing my mask & my tuxedo, then I look around trying to find Talia. She's not anywhere in the main ballroom so I decide to look for the guys to ask them.

I find James and I say hi to him.

"Austin? What are you doing here?"

"I had to come to London last minute for something and I don't have to do that until tomorrow so I figured I would come surprise Talia here. I just landed. Do you know where she's at?" I say.

"Yeah I think she's in the room next to this one. There's more people in there." James says pointing to a door.

"Thanks man." I say, then I walk away.

I walk into the next room and I look around for Talia. I see her dress and I know it's her, but when I see what she's doing I get mad.

She's kissing some guy!

I walk quickly across the room to her and grab her arm, pulling her away from kissing that guy. She looks at me shocked.

"Surprise babe." I say.

"A-Austin! What the hell are you doing here?"

"The better question is what the hell are you doing?!" I say, raising my voice a little.

"N-nothing. I-"

"I walk in here to surprise you and I see you kissing him!" I say.

I get in the guys face, who she was kissing, and I'm yelling at him, then I realize who it is...

It's Brad.

"Why the fuck were you kissing my girlfriend?!" I yell.

Talia's POV

"Austin, it wasn't his fault!" I say.

Austin doesn't stop yelling at Brad so I get in between them, pushing at Austin's chest with my hands.

"Austin! I kissed him! He didn't kiss me!" I yell.

"Why the hell would you kiss him?!"

"I-I don't know. I-" I say.

"I can't believe you!" Austin yells.

"Austin-"

"I don't even want to talk to you!"

"Austin please stop yelling." I say.

"I'm leaving." Austin says.

"Austin listen to me." I say.

"I'm not going to listen to you. You're being a freaking slut, first I see you kissing Brad and I bet something happened with Harry too!" Austin yells.

"Austin, nothing happened. I didn't-"

"Why the hell are you denying it? I saw you kissing Brad and now your going to lie to me?" He asks.

"Austin-"

"Just stop talking." He says.

I look at him with tears in my eyes and then I pick up my dress, and I run out of a back door that goes into a parking lot.