Chapter 39: Zayn's Party- Part 2

Talia's POV

We pull up to a huge house and Harry parks his car in the driveway. He turns off the car and then he gets out. He comes around my side of the car and he opens the door for me. He holds out his hand and I take it, then he helps me out of the car.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." He says smiling, then he closes the door.

Harry locks his car and then he lets me hold onto his arm again, and we walk up to the front door. Harry rings the doorbell and after a minute, Louis opens the door.

"Harry you're here! Hello Talia! You look great!" He says, then he gives me a hug quickly.

"Aw thank you." I say smiling.

"You're welcome, love." He says smiling.

He moves out of the way so Harry & I can come inside. Once we walk in, Louis closes the door, then he starts walking away, expecting us to follow him.

I let go of Harry's arm because I can walk inside in heels. I walk down this one hallway, following Louis, and Harry walks behind me.

Louis walks into the kitchen and I see that the guys are here & so are a couple girls. Everyone hears us walk in so they all turn around.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn all come over to me & give me hugs. They all say I look really nice and I thank them.

The 3 girls that are here just stand back & smile at me.

Zayn, Liam, and Louis tell them to come over here.

"Talia, this is my girlfriend Eleanor." Louis says.

"It's nice to meet you." I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, love. You're so pretty." Eleanor says smiling.

"Aw thanks, you are too." I say smiling.

"Talia, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Sophia." Liam says.

"It's so nice to meet you. You're gorgeous, love." Sophia says smiling at me.

"It's nice to meet you too. Thanks, you're really pretty too." I say smiling.

The last girl that was standing with Zayn comes up to me and smiles.

"I'm Perrie! You're so pretty! And I love your dress!" She says giving me a hug.

I hug her back and I smile at her when we pull away.

"I'm Talia, it's nice to meet you! Thank you! You're really pretty too!"

"Thank you Talia!" She says smiling.

She steps back away from me and I see Zayn take her hand in his. I watch Perrie play with her hair, and I notice that she has a large diamond ring on her left hand. Zayn & Perrie are engaged? That's so cute!

We all talk with each other for a couple minutes, then we start putting out food & stuff for the party. I realize that there is a DJ in the corner with a table, and on top of it there are cases with tons of different CDs.

We finish getting everything ready for the party & the DJ starts playing music through the huge speakers.

People start to show up and I just walk around with Harry, and he introduces me to some of them that we talk to.

A guy comes over to us and I stand there in shock. I can't believe who it is. I've been a fan of him for a while.

Harry & him say "Hi" to each other and then Harry looks at me.

"Talia, this is Ed Sheeran." Harry says.

"Hello Talia, it's nice to meet you." Ed says smiling at me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too. I've been a fan of you for a couple years now." I say smiling.

"Oh really? That's so cool. I'm glad you like my music." He says smiling.

Harry says excuse me, and then he says that he needs to go talk with someone, so he leaves me alone with Ed.

We just talk about random things for a while. He's the nicest guy ever.

"So what's with you & Harry?"

"Nothing, we're just friends. We met each other a couple days ago." I say.

"Cool. You said you live in Miami, Florida. Why are you here in London?"

"I'm here visiting the guys from the Vamps, you might have heard of them. They should be here soon actually." I say.

"Oh yeah, I know who they are. We've all met each other a couple times."

"Yeah, so I'm just here visiting them. I'm going back to Miami tomorrow night though." I say.

Ed & I talk for a little while longer but then we say goodbye to each other, and I walk away to find other people to talk to.

Someone comes up behind me and covers my eyes with their hands.

"Bet you can't guess who." A guy says.

"Umm is it James?" I say smiling to myself. I know it's him.

He uncovers my eyes and I turn around.

"Damn, how did you know it was me?"

I laugh and I say, "I just knew it was you."

I talk to him for a while, and then Connor, Brad, and Tristan come over to us. We all talk for a while, then I leave to go talk with other people.

I talk with Eleanor for a little while. I talk to Sophia for a little while. I talk to Perrie for a really long time. All of them asked about Harry & I, and I told them what I told other people. We're just friends.

I end up talking to Liam for a while, then I talk to Louis for a while. I talk to Niall for a little bit, and then I talk to Zayn for a while.

I haven't seen Harry this whole time, I guess I'll just go look around for him.

I look around the house and go into multiple rooms downstairs to find Harry. After a little while, I find him in the kitchen.

"Hello, love." He says smiling at me.

"Hey." I say, walking over to him.

We both just talk for a while. It's like 1 am, but this party is still going on.

After another hour or so, the guys come find me and ask if I'm ready to go home. I say yes, so we all say goodbye to different people, then we all go outside and get in their car. We drive back to the house and I go straight upstairs to my room. I quickly change into pajamas and I get ready for bed. As soon as I lay down and turn off the light, I fall asleep.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in almost a week! I've been super busy with school & homework lately. And I haven't had time to really write this update. But I just finished it, so here it is :)

I hope you like it :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)

Thanks for reading :)

~Aimee

P.S.
I'll post Chapter 40 when I finish writing it :) Please be patient with me because I don't know when I will be able to update :)