Chapter 15- Goodmorning

Austin's POV

I woke up and I carefully took my arm away from Talia's waist, then I reached over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I look at the time and it's a little before 8am.

I run my hand over my face then I slowly get up off the bed, making sure not to wake Talia. I'll wake her up in a little while but she looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I don't want to wake her.

I decide to take a shower so I go into the bathroom, shutting the door halfway. I grab a towel and put it on the hook near the shower, then I turn on the water. I take off the clothes I was wearing and I step into the shower. The warm water runs down my body. It's so relaxing.

After a couple minutes, I get out of the shower and I dry off, then I wrap a towel around my waist. I run my fingers through my hair as I walk back out into the room.

I go over to my bag and I look through it for something to wear. I hear a sneeze and I turn around. I see that Talia's awake and she's just sitting in bed. I walk over to her and I lean down & kiss her softly.

"Goodmorning babe." I say smiling.

She smiles back and says,

"Goodmorning Austin."

I walk back over to my bag and I continue to look for something to wear, and after a couple seconds, I find something. I turn around to look at Talia and she's biting her lip. I wonder why.

"Come here Talia." I say.

Talia gets up and slowly walks towards me. I wrap my arms around her waist tightly and her hands find my neck, then I passionately kiss her.

I lean over by her ear and I whisper "I love you."

"I love you too." Talia says smiling. She kisses me quickly then she tries to pull away.

I look at her and I smile.

"Why were you biting your lip a couple minutes ago?" I ask.

Talia immediately blushes and I chuckle.

"You can tell me babe." I say.

I want to know why she was biting her lip.

"Um well you kind of look really hot right now."

"Why do I look really hot?" I say with a small smirk on my face.

"Your hair is really messy, your body still has water on it, and you're just wearing a towel."

"And?" I say still smirking. I know she has something else to say.

"Um well you kind of look really sexy and attractive right now."

"You think I'm sexy and attractive?" I say with a larger smirk.

"Y-yes." Talia says.

"You look pretty sexy and attractive too babe." I say with a small laugh.

"Ew noooo!! I just woke up! I don't look good at all."

"You never look bad babe. You're beautiful." I say smiling.

I kiss her forehead and she smiles at me.

"What time is it now and when do we have to be back at the bus again?"

"It's almost 8:30. We need to be back at the bus by 10, and it takes 20 minutes to get back there. We should leave around 9:30." I say.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go get ready." She says, grabbing her whole bag and walking towards the bathroom.

"Do you want me to order something for breakfast? I can call food service now, if you want."

"That would be great." She says, then she disappears into the bathroom.

I go over to the nightstand and I look at the little binder that has all the numbers & stuff in it for the hotel. I find Room Service and I call them.

Talia's POV

I went into the bathroom and the first thing I did was actually go to the bathroom and then I brushed my teeth. I plugged in my straightener so I can straighten my hair. I brought my whole bag into the bathroom with me so I look in it. I brought a couple different outfits because I didn't know what I'd want to wear. I choose to wear a plain black short-sleeve dress, so I take it out and put it on.

(The picture of the dress is attached to this chapter)

I start putting on makeup and then when I'm done, I straighten my hair. When I'm done straightening my hair, I find one of my necklaces and I put it on. I put on a pair of earrings also then I clean up everything, and I walk back out into the room.

Austin's sitting down on the bed and I sit my bag down on the bed next to him. I open it and search for my shoes. I just choose to wear a plain black pair of sandals that have a little heel. I don't put them on right away so I just leave them out.

Austin's texting someone on his phone. There's a knock on the door and I go to answer it, but Austin stops me by putting a hand on my arm.

"I got it babe." He says.

I say "Okay" quietly then I go bak and sit down on the bed.

Austin comes back over after a minute with a tray of food. Well I guess this is our breakfast.

Austin hands me one of the plates then we both start eating, and we talk occasionally.

After we're done eating, Austin checks the time on his phone.

"We need to leave Talia." Austin says.

"Okay, I'll grab my bag." I say.

I get up and put on my sandals & I grab my bag. Austin gets his bag and we make sure we have everything, then Austin & I walk out of our hotel room. We walk down the hallway and get into the elevator, then we go down to the lobby. Austin checks us out of our room and then we make our way outside & to the car.

Austin gets in the drivers side and I get in the passenger side, then Austin starts driving back to where the tour bus is at.