Chapter 33

Talia's POV

I can't believe I woke up on Brad like that...

Austin can not know about that because he would probably flip.

When Brad & I walk out into the living room, we find the guys all sitting down watching tv.

"Goodmorning." I say walking over to the couch and sitting down next to James.

Brad sits down on the complete opposite side of the room. This whole thing between us is really awkward now.

"Goodmorning Talia, how did you sleep?" James says.

"Uh fine." I say quietly.

I look down at my lap and mess around with the hem of my t-shirt, well Austin's.

"You're acting a bit weird, are you okay?" James asks me.

"Yeah, I just...I'm still tired." I say.

"Oh okay." James says.

We watch tv for a while then the guys say they'll make breakfast for all of us. They want me to stay in the living room & watch tv, so that's what I do.

Brad's POV

We all get up and walk into the kitchen. I know they're going to ask me about Talia...

"Why was Talia acting weird?" Connor asks me once we all get into the kitchen & the door closes.

I knew they would ask about it.

"Um well we kind of woke up in a strange way." I say.

"Which was?" James asks.

"Her head was in my lap with her face pressed up against my crotch, and then she moved her hand up by her head, and she kind of put it on my dick." I say, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Her face was in your crotch? Oh that's great." James says jokingly.

"Stop it, it's not funny." I say.

"You like her, don't you?" Tristan asks.

"Yeah, I like her. But she's dating Austin & I know they love each other, and I know I can't have her. But I can't help it, I still really like her." I say.

"Aw that's cute. I know you can't help it, but maybe if you found someone else you would be able to-" Connor says.

"I don't know." I say, cutting him off.

"Okay." Connor says.

"Yeah, so are we going to make breakfast?" I say.

"Yes, what should we make?" Tristan says.

We decide to make eggs & toast, so we start making breakfast.

After a while, we finish making breakfast & James goes out to the living room to get Talia.

We put everything on the kitchen table and then James & Talia come back in.

We all sit down and eat our breakfast, then we all help clean up.

While we're cleaning up, my phone starts ringing. It's our manager.

"Hello?" I say when I pick up.

"Hey Brad, we need you and the guys to come down to the studio in London to record a few songs. Also, the guys of One Direction are going to be there and you guys are all going to hang out. They'll probably give you guys a couple tips if you were to ask."

"Okay, when do we have to be there?" I ask.

"Get ready and then get here as soon as you can."

"Okay. Talia can come too, right?"

"Yes, she can come."

"Okay. I'll tell everyone. See you soon." I say.

I hang up the phone and then I look at the guys & Talia.

"We need to go down to the studio. The guys of One Direction are going to be there and we're all going to hang out." I say, then I look at Talia.

"He said you can come too." I say.

"Okay, well lets all get ready." Tristan says.

We all go upstairs and Talia goes into her room & the guys & I go into our room.

Talia's POV

I go into my room and I close the door behind me. I quickly plug my phone into my charger, then I go over to my suitcase.

I search through my suitcase for something to wear, and after a little while I finally decide on what to wear.

I change into a strapless bra and a pair of Victorias Secret underwear, and then I put on my one dress.

It's a strapless floral dress and it's flowy. It also has a little belt in the middle.

I go into the bathroom and I plug in my curling iron, then I put on a little makeup. After I'm done, I start curling my hair.

After a while, I'm done with everything so I put everything away & then I go back out into my room. I take out my pair of white vans & I put them on, then I grab my phone and walk out of my room.

I walk down the hall to the guys room to see if they're still in there or if they're downstairs.

The doors closed so I knock on it a couple times. After a minute or so, Connor opens the door.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey" I say smiling.

"You can come in." He says then he moves to the side letting me walk in.

He leaves the door open and then he follows me into the room.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and I cross my legs.

"Are you guys almost ready?" I ask.

"Yeah we'll be done in a minute." Tristan says.

"Okay." I say.

The guys finish what they were doing, then we all leave their room. We all walk downstairs and we walk outside to the car, then we get in the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY GUYS!!! Here's Chapter 33, I hope you like it :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to post it. My hotel didn't have wifi :( but I'm at some place with wifi right now so I decided to post the next chapter :)
I'm leaving to go back home tomorrow morning so I'll write the next chapter during my drive, and I'll post it as soon as I have it done :) It should only be a couple days until I post it :)

Anyways I hope you guys all had a happy holidays :)

Please vote and comment :D

~Aimee