Chapter 43-Goodbye London

Talia's POV

Austin and I talk in the car a little but then he pulls up to a restaurant. It wasn't that long of a drive from the studio to here. Austin parks the car, then he gets out & walks around my side. He opens the door for me and holds out his hand. I take his hand and he helps me get up out of the car.

Austin interlocks our fingers and he locks the car, then we walk through the parking lot and into the restaurant. Austin told me in the car that he called a little while ago and made us a reservation.

The hostess at the front desk looks up at us when we walk in. We walk over to her and Austin tells her that he made a reservation & he tells her his name, because that's the name written for the reservation.

She tells us to wait for a minute while she goes to check to make sure a table is clear for us. Austin and I talk quietly, and then she comes back & tells us to follow her to our table. We both sit down across from each other at a small 2 person table.

She hands us out menus, then she says, "Your server should be with you in a minute."

She walks away from us and Austin & I start looking at our menus. Our waiter comes to our table and we know what we want so we both order. Our waiter walks away and Austin & I start talking.

I ask him about his songs & he tells me he'll show me them on the plane. He asks me about London and if I liked it & enjoyed being here, and I said that I loved London. We talk about other things.

Should I tell him about truth or dare with Harry? Should I tell him about the kiss? I'll tell him when we're on the plane because we are in public, and I don't want anyone to overhear anything. Just in case, I mean you never know. I'll tell him on the plane. Hopefully he doesn't freak out at me again...hopefully he'll understand what I say about it.

We talk a little while longer then our food comes and we start eating, and we continue talking.

We finish eating and our waiter comes back & we ask him for the check, and he leaves to go get it.

Austin's phone rings and he picks it up.

"Hey" He says.

"We're getting the check now. Give us maybe 20 minutes to get there."

While Austin is on the phone, our waiter comes back with our check. Austin holds his phone between his ear and his shoulder, and he gets out his wallet. He puts his credit card inside the check and signs the receipt, then he hands it to our waiter when he comes back.

"Okay, see you then. Bye." Austin says then he hangs up.

He looks up at me and tells me that was his pilot asking if we would be done soon.

Our waiter comes back and hands Austin his credit card & the one receipt, then he says to have a nice night and he leaves. Austin and I get up from our table & Austin takes my hand in his, then we walk through the restaurant and outside to the car.

We get in the car and Austin starts driving. After maybe 15 minutes, we pull through a gate and into a parking lot. I see out private plane and I see the runway. Austin parks the car and we both get out. Austin helps me get my bags out of the car and he gets his bag. We start walking over to the plane and Joe is waiting for us by the steps to get onto the plane.

"Austin. Talia." He says.

"Hey." Austin says.

"Hi." I say smiling.

Austin lets me go first so I walk in front of him up the steps & he follows behind me. I walk onto the plane and I'm pretty sure my mouth drops open. It's so nice in here, it's very open and there's a couch & nice padded seats.