Chapter 9-The Vamps, Fifth Harmony, and Shawn Mendes

Talia's POV

Austin knocks on the door of the bus and someone yells "Coming!"

The door opens and a guy is standing there. It's James, from The Vamps.

"Hey Austin. Man, what's up?" He says.

"Hey James. How are you bro?" Austin says.

James invites us to come on their bus and when we walk onto the bus, the other guys all come over to us.

Austin gives them all bro hugs and I just stand behind Austin waiting. Austin steps back and pulls me towards him.

"This is my girlfriend Talia." Austin says. "Talia, meet The Vamps."

They all introduced themselves to me and I said "It's nice to meet you."

Austin and I hung out with the Vamps for a while. They're really cool guys.

Austin went to the bathroom in their bus and I was left alone with the guys. We just talked for a little bit.

"So how long have you and Austin been together?" Connor asks.

"10 months." I say with a smile on my face.

"That's cool." James says.

I talk to them for another minute but then Austin comes out of the bathroom and sits back down next to me.

We all talk for a little while longer and we all say goodbye to each other, then Austin & I get off their bus.

Austin pulls me over to another tour bus and he knocks on the door. Lauren from Fifth Harmony opens the door and she says,

"Hey!"

She smiles at both of us and tells us to come into their bus. Austin says 'Hi' to the girls and hugs all of them, then he introduces me to them.

"Oh wow you're so pretty." Camila says.

"Yeah, you are really pretty." Ally says.

Dinah, Lauren, and Normani all agree with them.

"Aw thank you! You girls are really pretty too!" I say smiling.

"Thank you!" They say smiling.

Austin and I hang out with them for a while, and I know that I'm going to become good friends with them while we're on this tour.

We all joked around with each other and laughed. We had fun talking to each other. It's been like an hour.

Austin wanted me to meet Shawn too, so we say goodbye to them. They all hug me & Austin and they say bye.

Austin takes my hand and we walk off of their bus, and we go over to a smaller bus.

Shawn's outside his bus with one of his friends I guess.

Austin and I walk towards them, and we all say Hi to each other & Austin introduces me to Shawn. We talk to Shawn and his friend for a little bit, but then we hear a "Hey Austin!" and we turn around.

It was Mike. I guess we need to go. Austin and I say goodbye to Shawn and his friend & then we leave.

Austin and I walk back over to the bus, and Mike says that we are going to head out to dinner in an hour and a half, so we need to get ready.

We all get on the bus and I go over to my bags. I change into a different outfit and then I fix my makeup & my hair a little.

I sit down on the couch and I plug in my phone so it will charge, then I just go on twitter. We have like 45 minutes until we are leaving, so I think about something to tweet.

"Hey guys! Tweet me questions :) What do you want to know about me?¿" I tweet.

I get a ton of tweets and I look through them & I start replying to them.

After a while, Austin comes over to me and sits down next to me.

"Hey babe" He says.

"Hey." I say smiling at me.

"We're going to leave now." Austin says.

"Okay." I say.

Austin and I get up and we walk outside. We meet with everyone outside, then we all get in this big van and the driver starts driving us to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked Chapter 9 :)

Please vote and comment :D

~Aimee