Chapter 14- Part 2

Talia's POV

I finished what I was doing in the bathroom and then I walk back out into the room. Austin's sitting on the bed with a red bag sitting next to him with white tissue paper in it.

I look at him and he just smiles at me. I go over and sit down in front of him.

"I got you a birthday present babe."

"I can see that." I say giggling.

"Open it babe." Austin says smiling.

I take out the tissue paper and I start opening my present. I pull out two bags of pretzel M&M's and I look at Austin with an 'are you serious' look.

"It's your favorite candy jeez." Austin says laughing.

I look into the bag and my mouth drops open. I pull the dress out of the bag and I stare at it.

"Oh my god you got this for me?"

"When we went shopping, you seemed like you really liked it so I went back the next day & I bought it for you."

"Thank you Austin." I say smiling. I lean forward and kiss his cheek quickly.

"Oh I have another present for you." Austin says then he grabs his backpack & pulls out a blue necklace box.

He hands it to me and smiles.

"Open it." He says.

I open up the box and I smile. It was a necklace with my name on it.

"Aw it's so pretty Austin. Thank you." I say smiling at him.

"You're welcome babe." Austin says smiling back.

I put my gifts aside and I move up so I'm sitting next to Austin.

"So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Do you want to watch tv?"

"Sure!" I say.

"Okay. You can choose something for us to watch." Austin says handing me the remote.

This hotel is like really nice and the hotel room's amazing, and the tv actually has On Demand & a Guide. I click the Guide button on the remote and I search through the channels.

"Ooo lets watch 21 Jump Street."

Austin laughs.

"What?" I ask staring at him.

"Nothing, you just seem really excited about watching that movie."

"I'm putting it on." I say smiling.

I put it on and then I start watching it.

Austin picks me up and sets me in front of him. I'm sitting in between his legs and I lean my back against his chest. Austin wraps his arms around my waist and we sit like that watching 21 Jump Street.

We watch the whole movie and then we start watching something else. I yawn pretty loudly and Austin chuckles. He kisses my neck softly.

"Are you tired baby?" Austin mumbles against my neck.

"Kinda" I say.

Austin lets go of my waist and I move so I'm laying down next to him on my back. I put my hands on my stomach because I have bad cramps right now.

I groan and Austin looks at me.

"Are you alright babe?" Austin asks.

"Yeah, I just have cramps." I say then I groan again.

Austin looks at me sympathetically and I groan again.

"I fucking hate this." I say.

"Aw baby." Austin says laying down next to me & pulling me against his body so I'm facing him. He rubs my back slowly and sings softly to me & I close my eyes and I feel myself slowly falling asleep.

"Goodnight baby girl." I hear Austin say and he kisses my forehead. I smile to myself then I fall asleep.