Chapter 56-Ping Pong and Basketball

Chapter 56

Talia comes back out and then we start playing a game of ping pong. She's really good at it.

"How are you so good at this?"

"I don't know, I just am." She says laughing.

We play ping pong for a little while and she ends up winning.

"Alright now lets play basketball. I will definitely beat you in that." I say.

"I wouldn't be so sure Mahone." She says.

I grab the basketball from the little shed, and we walk out into the driveway where the basketball net is.

"Ladies first." I say passing Talia the ball.

"Thank you." She says jokingly.

She walks around me so she's facing the net. My back is facing the net because I'm looking at Talia.

She starts dribbling the ball and starts to move down the court. I just block her the whole time. She dribbles the ball and somehow she gets around me & tosses the ball at the net. It goes right in.

She passes me the ball and then she stands in front of me blocking me. I dribble the ball and she tries to take it away from me. I do a trick with dribbling the ball and I quickly get around her. I shoot the ball at the net and it goes right in, then I pass Talia the ball.

The game goes like that for the rest of it. Talia gets a basket, I get a basket, Talia gets a basket, I get a basket, etc.

"Okay how about one last turn for each of us?" I say after a while.

"Okay well I'm winning." She says.

She really is winning.

Talia takes the ball and she gets a basket, then she passes me the ball.

I take the ball and I shoot it at the net from where I am standing. It rolls around the rim but it falls off. It didn't go in. She won.

"I WON!!!!" Talia says, running towards me and jumping on me.

"You did baby." I say, picking her up in my arms.

She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms are around my neck. I lean in and kiss her softly, then I pull away and smile at her.

"So do you want to go take a shower with me? Then we can go out to dinner."

"Mhmm sounds good." Talia says.

I set her down on her feet, then we both walk back to the patio & grab our bags.

I take Talia's hand and I pull her inside the house behind me. Talia and I walk upstairs to our bedroom and I let go of her hand. We put our bags down then I take Talia's hand and I pull her into the bathroom with me.

I let go of her hand and I go over & turn on the shower. I turn around to see Talia took off her shirt and she's taking off her bikini top now.

I untie my bathing suit and I take it off, then I drop it on the ground.

I look up and I see Talia standing there naked. I let my eyes move up and down my body. I see her look down as I walk over to her. I put my hands on her hips then I look down at her.

"Babe why won't you look at me?" I say.

Talia looks up at me and I smile.

"I just feel weird standing here completely naked." She says.

"I've seen you naked many times before Talia. It's okay." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I lean down and I kiss her, and as I'm kissing her I let my hands travel down onto her ass & I squeeze it a little.

I pull away from kissing her and I smile. She hits my chest playfully and then pushes me back a little. I reach out and grab her hand, then I pull her over to the shower. I open the glass door, and I step into the shower, pulling her into the shower with me.

I pull Talia against my body and I run my fingers through Talia's hair that is getting wet from the water. I hold her head in my hands and I lean down & kiss her.

Talia and I both use shampoo to clean ourselves off. I pull Talia back into my body so her back is against my chest. I put my one hand on her hip and then I cup her crotch with my other hand. I start rubbing her slowly and she leans her head back on my shoulder & she moans.

I rub her crotch slowly and I push one of my fingers into her, and I whisper into her ear & I talk dirty to her.

After a little while, I stop and I pull my fingers out of her.

I turn off the shower and then I grab Talia's hand. I step out of the shower, pulling her with me.

I let go of her hand and I walk over to where the towels are at in the bathroom. I grab a towel for Talia and I grab a towel for myself.

I walk over to Talia and I hand her a towel, and she dries off her hair & her body. She wraps the towel around her body then she walks out of the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom behind her and I go over to the dresser to pick out something to wear out to dinner.

"Talia?" I say and she turns around.

"Yes?" She says.

"We're going somewhere fancy for dinner." I say.

"Oh okay." She says then she walks over to the closet.

I put on a pair of dress pants and then I put on a dark gray button down shirt. I put on a black tie and then I go over to the mirror.

I comb my hair and then I style my hair like I usually do, and I put gel in it.

Talia went into the bathroom with her clothes and she closed the bathroom door behind her.

I put on my shoes and then I walk over to the bathroom door.

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yeah Austin?"

"I'll be waiting out in the living room. Come out there when you're done. How long will you be?" I say.

"I'll be out in maybe 10 minutes. Shouldn't you call and make a reservation?" She says.

"Yeah I'm going to go do that now. Come out when you're done." I say, then I walk away from the bathroom door and I walk out of the room.

I walk out of our room & I go to the kitchen. I find the paper with the restaurant's number on it and I take out my phone. I call the restaurant and I make a reservation.

I wait for Talia and after a little while she comes into the kitchen. I look at her and I smile.

I walk over to her and I kiss her.

"You look gorgeous babe." I say.

She blushes and I smile at her.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup." She says.

I take her hand and I walk out of the kitchen with her.

We walk outside and I lock the house behind us, then we both get into the car and I start driving to the restaurant.