Chapter 28- Flight to London

I woke up at 7:30am when the alarm on my phone went off. My flight is at 9, so I have to leave a little after 8 so I get there in time.

Austin groans when my alarm goes off.

"Don't get up yet babe" Austin says quietly.

"I have to." I say, getting up from the bed.

I want to be comfortable because its a long flight. I change into a pair of yoga pants and one of my t-shirts, and I just grab my sweatshirt from my closet.

I go into the bathroom and I brush my teeth & I brush out my hair, then I put it in a side braid. I put on a little makeup and then I go back into our bedroom.

"Austin, you have to wake up now. You need to drive me to the airport." I say, shaking his shoulder a little.

He rolls over on his back and runs his hands over his face. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Goodmorning babe." He says in a raspy, deep, sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning Austin." I say smiling back at him.

I walk away from the bed and go over to my suitcase that's laying on the floor by the dresser. I hear Austin get up and go into the bathroom.

I make sure I have everything packed in my bags, and I make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

I zipper my suitcase closed and I stand it up straight. I also have a backpack that I have a couple things packed in, and I'm going to carry it on the plane with me.

I unplug my phone from my charger and I make sure I put the charger in my backpack. I make sure I put my plane ticket in my backpack too.

Austin comes out of the bathroom and I see that he's not changed.

"Are you just wearing that?" I ask him, smiling.

He's wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. It's what he was wearing to bed.

"Yeah, I don't feel like getting dressed and I'm just taking you to the airport so I don't care what I wear." Austin says.

I put on a pair of flip flops and I grab my backpack & my phone. Austin takes my suitcase for me & we go downstairs. Austin grabs his car keys and then we walk outside to his car.

We put my bags in the back, then we both get in the car. Austin starts up his car and starts driving to the airport.

When we get to the airport, Austin parks his car and he walks with me inside, carrying my suitcase for me.

I check in my suitcase and then we walk through the airport. We come up to the security area and Austin can't go any further.

Austin & I stand there and talk for a little while.

"I'll call you when I land, okay?" I say.

"Okay. Don't forget." Austin says.

"I won't. Bye Austin." I say, giving him a big hug.

He hugs me back and says,
"Bye Talia. I love you."

"I love you too Austin." I say.

Austin kisses me passionately and I kiss him back, then we hug again. After we pull away from our hug, I smile at Austin and then walk away from him towards security.

When I get to security, I turn around and wave to Austin, then I turn back around.

Once I get through security, I follow the signs on the walls to find where my flight is boarding at.