0.1

One month later ~~

The bustling afternoon of Myeong-dong was lively filled with tourist attraction to locals wandering around spending time with families or friends. The district was not just for shoppers but there is a mixture of street stalls and retail outlets selling everything from high fashion to casual attire as well as many Korean cosmetics stores offering high-quality products at competitive prices.

It was a busy place indeed and finding a job was a lot harder than what Lynn expected.

She decided to go with her best friend Sunny who happens to be a trainee for this famous company, dancing and singing was Sunny's dream while Lynn wanted to travel to Korea just to experience the culture and maybe would live there as well.

As much as Sunny wants Lynn to live with her instead she refuse the offer, thinking that she would just be a burden to her best friend. She owed Sunny allot for helping her out back in Thailand and getting a job would mean a fresh start.

She walked around the district scanning different stores asking for job applications.

Right away she signed the paper work and gave them her resume. The bad news was they told her how pretty she was and how delighted it would be to have her work in there store but they had one issue.

She was pregnant and having a pregnant young girl would only cause the customers unsatisfactory. She thought it was stupid of them to think that way because they see her as a weak individual that needs care, just because she's pregnant does not necessarily mean she can't do the job right. But in there mind they didn't want to push her hard only to have her faint on the floor.

Tired and worn out she held her belly as she sat down on a shady tree bench.

While sitting down she observed couples holding hands a little pecks on the cheeks and she couldn't help but smile at them. She wished it would one day happen to her but sadly the thought of her having a relationship will only make matters worse. She has baby coming soon and dating will distract her from caring what's important. She needs a job to support her child and after the baby comes out maybe one day she'll have a chance to date again.

But of course there's that thought in her mind telling her not to trust men again. She already learned the hard way.

Her senses came back when her eyes averted to a store that seems to be in need of help. With a bunch of people all storming in just to buy the brand, even though she is blind her other senses are very active.

Lynn got back up marching to its destination. She slowly made her way inside, an elegant store with a luxurious feel to it, peach colored furnitures to simple and elegant clothes on the rack with two chandeliers hanging above with old whimsical paintings hovering on the ceilings as well, and designer bags to beautiful sexy shoes were displayed on the walls. It was a store only for the rich and they payed more than regular customers.

While everyone was busy looking around she made her way to the register. A very tall yet stylish lady approached her.

"May I help you?" She ask in a very not most bright tone.

"Ah.. Yes I'd like to apply for a job" she kindly ask.

The lady only burst into laughter. "Sweetie ... A pregnant woman like you can't work here. This place is for the rich and you seem desperate" she rudely spoke.

"Look I can work as hard as the rest of the employees here..and I am desperate... I need to take care of my baby" she shot back.

"Sweetie If your so desperate for money why don't you become a stripper instead, they pay way more than here I mean ...how did you get pregnant so easily? I bet you have no clue who that babies father is. Your disgusting sweetie" she laughs.