0.11

The fueling volcano inside of V was boiling extremely hot, rage and utter madness plastered on his features. Heaving, and his thunderous heart felt like bombing out of his rib cages as he continued watching her damage those flowers in front of him.

He was pissed the glaring furious eyes of his was about to snap in a second. How can a human being just take flowers for someone special in the graveyard. The calmness inside of him was gone, he stood there thinking of ways of murdering her.

He then instantly pulled out his gun as he aimed it directly at her forehead.

"How could you just take something thats out of the graveyard that belongs to my wife!"

She stopped snapping the last flower petals and glanced at V, his eyes still streaming with sorrowful tears, eyebrows furrowed together. He held the gun shakily at her ready to pull the trigger.

A dramatic sigh escaped her lips with a smirk curved up on it.

"V there's plenty of beautiful flowers out there ..just go buy a new one" she says and she snapped the last stem of the flower as it fell sadly to the floor.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? GO BUY NEW FLOWERS?! THERES NO MORE FLOWERS LIKE THOSE ITS THE LAST ONE LEFT WHICH YOU FUCKING RUINED!!!" He screamed.

Instead of apologizing which she wouldn't even think of doing she simply laugh hysterically covering her mouth banging her hands on the table as if his words of seriousness was just a joke to her.

Shaking her head still giggling at how funny he looked when he's angry, she started walking out of the kitchen till V pulled the trigger, collapsing to the floor screaming in agony holding onto her right arm that was now pierced with a bullet.

Blood flooded slowly on her arm, she cussed beneath her breath at the pain she just receive.

V slid to the floor crawling his way towards her pulling out a pocket knife. He then straddled her waist as he watched her frantically try to defend herself from the psychotic boy.

She tried to scream but he coated her mouth with his hands muffling her cries.

"Shhhh"

"Make a sound and I'll carve that ugly ass face!" He growled angrily.

The knife slowly approached her neck but when he could even begin a numbness pinched the back of his neck. Blurry visions began to be to cover up his eyes making it drop ever so often, full dizziness twisted inside of his head and in couple of seconds his body flooded to the floor.

~~

"Sir where would you like me to take his body?"

Jin watched V sleeping peacefully on the bed. His thoughts were circulating into different plans of where to display the boy, he realized having him around will only complicate his intentions. So for now V had to be isolated from the rest of the groups, and this time there is now way he can be any help towards the couples and his wife.

Jin needed to take legal actions and one was sending V to somewhere far away, somewhere he can no longer view his children's or any of them. To Jin, V was a pesticide a disgusting little virus that's constantly in the way of his plans, without V around it'll make Jins motive more easier to contain.

He looked back at Sehun as he waits for Jins orders.

"Take him far away I don't care where as longs as he's not around that'll be fine" he spoke.

Sehun bowed and ordered the rest of his fellow men Kai and Kris to take the sleeping boy out of the mansion. As for his children Jin has locked them up in there rooms as they're screams of cries echoed around the mansion.

The other boys watched with sadness lingering in there eyes, not a peep of words came out of there trembling lips simply keeping there mouths shut. They were all worried for V and his kids but what could they do? If they even try to stop Jin nothing but a battle will end up inside.

"This is so messed up" whispered Jimin.

The rest only sigh in defeat a cloud of devastating souls marches around trying to figure out what they should do but not a single idea were blurted out. With V finally gone it's like another game that they had to play in order to get pass other levels and this would be the toughest since Jin is now the goal keeper of ever weapon they can use to defeat him.

"Babe you look dead..lets go take a nap" Haneul says holding Yoongi's arm. He grew irritated at everything that's been occurring lately, his niece, his sister and now his little brother V being taken away from him was severe punishment for him.

He looked back at Haneul with an 'okay' smile but so weak inside. All he had been doing to cope with his lost is sleep, but nothing seemed to work, Haneul tried at her best to comfort him but only soft cries releases her husbands lips.

Haneul laid Yoongi in bed while she walked around the house searching for something any particular clues as to why Jin is the way he is right now.

She had a feeling there was something wrong with Jin and now that she has seen his full force she had to try and figure what's ticking him.

"Since these boys are such chicken might as well have me go up against Jin myself" she whispered to herself.

_______________
**CUTT~~
I think I'm slowly failing as an author right now huhuhu~ I have no infiration in me this whole month, and I'm sorry if I disappoint my jellybunny readers *sigh* I seriously dislike this book >~< thinking of deleting this ..idk I'll see. If you guys enjoy it you know what to do..~~~