0.46

**NOT EDIT...Above is a picture of the girls who are all grown up ..temporary tho. The two on the top is Lea & Ailee.. Yoona is drinking a juice box and then Kira ..which looks like Areum so yeah haha ...ok let the weird story begin :3**
______________

While their parents are in a devastating situation from what they just witnessed the kids all decided to leave home in search for their prey but after dinner of course.

Dinner was nothing more than angry and bitter parents all huddles up not even taking bites of the meal they prepared. Even Yoongi couldn't take a sip of his water, he instantly got up storming away from the dinning table going up to his room slamming it shut and all they could hear is him destroying things in the room.

"I-I'll go check up on him" says Haneul. She excused herself running to Yoongi pleading him to open the door and when he finally did he pulled her in only to cry in her arms once again.

While Lynn and V were gone the other hyungs were confused on what just has occurred.

It puzzled them that Areum died without a single evidence causing her death. It was too weird and unnatural.

"That's fucked up on whoever killed Areum" Jhope stated.

"Yeah..i mean Jin isn't here anymore so it's not like we know anyone that would come here and do something to her without any good reason" says NamJoon.

Krystal glances at his little brother who seems to know something about the death of Areum, although she wasn't sure she needed to talk to him so they figure out how all this even proceeded.

"Jungkook can I talk to you alone please" blurted Krystal.

Jungkook flinched at the sound of his name being heard from across the table. He glances back to see his hyungs simply staring at him waiting for a confession.

He nodded hesitantly but stood up walking away wile Krystal followed along.

Once they were alone she closed the double doors locking it shut, crossing her arms as she glares at his little brother.

"Alright spill it..I know you're hiding something" she sighs.

Jungkook shifts his gaze to the books avoiding his sisters glare, he gulped knowing that this was all his fault once again that another family member that is dear to them is now dead.

"Jungkook!" Krystal shouted.

"Just tell me what happened I'm sure it's not that bad!" She pleaded.

He sigh in defeat knowing that Krystal won't leave him alone unless he speaks the truth.

"Okay...Here's what happened. I I took in this girl who I used to babysit when I was young..remember that kid that's always getting in trouble but clumsy" he says.

"Yeah ...Arisa Miyamoto.." She said her name while putting pieces together.

"Well..she ran away from her home a-and I took her in for this week..that's it though I told her she can leave by Friday and she did. I was hiding her away from Lynn so she wouldn't get mad that there's a girl upstairs above us. But she never made contact with Areum so there's no way she could've done it... Noona I was just trying to help her" he stated.

"You're an idiot Jungkook! A total idiot! Why would you bring a girl in the house when you fucking have a wife!"

"Well Lynn didn't find out so that's good" Jungkook chuckled awkwardly only to get hit by his sister.

"Speaking of Lynn, what's up with her and V. I heard they didn't weep a single tear for Areum"

"That I have no idea myself..I just don't understand why she's being like this.. she so different" he says blanking out a bit.