0.49

**NOT EDIT ~**

I threw her on the floor after just an hour of fucking her since she wouldn't cooperate with me I could've gone longer. Though I specifically told her I wouldn't kill her if she'd just follow some simple procedures yet stubborn as she is I have no intention of giving her a second chance.

She cough up some of bloods that dripped slowly down her lips, her fragmentary body crawled slowly to the floor while the echoing of her whimpers engulfs the dungeon building.

While I watched her keep crawling towards the cages of the sleeping animal which she was not aware of, I grabbed my clothes and put it back on me.

A sudden growl of one of the caged creatures instantly made Arisa scream backing herself up as she bumped on my legs.

"Wh-what are th-those" she chatters.

"Our pets..lions, Jaguars, Tigers ..you name it we got it" I told her.

When she heard that there are actual animals in the room she got up and made a run for it. She banged on the door crying for help but sadly there is no one other than us down here and it be great to have everyone witness her dead but I guess I'll just have to video tape it for everyone to watch it later.

I pulled out my phone and pressed record, while she was too busy banging on the door I unlocked my daughters favorite animal which is the jaguars.

"Psssttt~ Juju and jimi wake up time to eat" I whispered and in seconds the jaguars nonchalantly stepped foot on the ground growling quietly smelling fear in their eyes.

The Jaguars purrs at me but I shook them off as I pointed at the direction of Arisa.

She immediately turned her head to glanced at me but screamed once again at view of two killer animals hungry to eat.

"If you scream louder their body gets excited ..just like I'm getting excited to see you die sweetie" I chuckled while I keep recording her.

"N-no pl-pls pls I beg of you..pls sp-spare my life!" She pleaded as she rubbed both of her palms together.

"Nope no can do. Honestly think of it this way..if you die now you wouldn't feel any pain and suffering from the people that hurt you. I heard you have till Friday to find a husband ..honestly you don't have much time and I don't think going back to Jungkook is going to be such a good idea. Sadly he doesn't feel the same way about you..so either way you'll die no matter what happens..I'm just making this easier for you"

"Easy! Easy! My whole life I've never had someone say 'I love you' or even gave me the affection that i wanted the most! I've never done anything in my life to deserve this! I was a good girl I was till my fucking father played with my own life and cursed me! I'm sorry that I've killed your sister! I'm sorry but I had to eat! She was my food even if I wanted to stop I couldn't..I co-couldn't" she fell to the floor and weeps at the horrible memories of the past.

"I guess it's your fate to die early...you don't deserve this, you do deserve a second chance and apology accepted but.."

Her head lift up a little for me to the broken girl already crumbled. Although I'd give her a chance to live she really doesn't have enough time to enjoy life. The only thing I can do is end her life so as she grows older I know she'll have regrets living again. She's sixteen for crying out loud she'll have many problems in the future, so dying now will make her stop crying her pain out.

"I'm sorry but I I just can't go easy on you kid..you'll thank me later for doing this" I told her.

Her eyes grew big as tears started to form once again, lips chattering, she held her body tight knowing this is finally the end of her life.