0.8

We dressed casually just to visit my babies even if it's just them a simple blue dress shirt for me and a blue floral dress for Lynn was enough for us to wear.

The warm sunlight bathe on our skins while we walked ahead through the vine gates of the cemetery.

Rows of tombstones stood erect in silence to the left and right, in front and behind, like a sea of the dead. Some were crumbled with the weathering of centuries, some were smooth marble with new black writing and laid with floral tributes. Most though, were overgrown and unkempt, for now even their mourners had joined them under the clay soil. An upon the hill a new grave had been dug to await it's new occupant. The black hearse slowly wended it's way down the central lane followed by a procession of black limousines.

Couple more blocks and we finally reached a black rusty huge bird cage. I opened the gates with the key that was in my pocket and inside were two white marbled tombstones already coated with blue sky flower vines. There names were in grave in golden polish ink.

It was hard for me to even stare, while the memories of seeing them all covered in red blood from a piercing bullet that ended their lives. I did not cry since there was no tears left for me to bawl out instead I simply made a little speech telling them how much I've miss them, and how much they've mean to me. Hopefully soon enough they'll come face to face with me in the real world.

Once I was done with my speech I glanced at Lynn who was on the ground not caring if her dress would turn out dirty, her hands glued together while her eyes were close. I watched her simply pray in her head of whatever she was thinking of and I was very happy that she came along even though she doesn't really know them well.

It was something to cherish about, a memory that should not fade.

She opened her eyes and place a boutique of white and red flowers on both of there tombstones bowing at the two, she turned to me and smiled, which made me smile but a small one.

"Sir I'm sorry for your lost, your girls must've been really beautiful and it's such a tragic that they haven't quite experience their whole life as children's" she spoke softly while staring at the two.

I didn't respond since I know it's true. They were so young and energetic that they shouldn't have died they way they did, they didn't even experienced life to the fullest, their childhood had been snatched and burned down by the person that killed them and is now in a sad world alone were he belongs. No light just darkness. He deserved it, every punishment he receives ..he deserves every bit of pain.

After minutes of standing with no voice being heard from the two of us, I looked up at the sky. The bright sunny afternoon soon became a mist of grey clouds hovering over us.

"Let's go it's about to rain" I told Lynn. She nodded as we both said one final word before leaving and with that we headed back to the car.

The car ride was dead silence. The only thing that filled the noise with tiny little raindrops popping on the window screens and then it poured heavily making the roads uneasy to determine where the lanes where.

The quietness was easily broken when Lynn ask about my wife.

I simply told her that she died along with the twins, except she was buried at the north separating her from her own kids. From what I've remember I wasn't allowed to see her because Jin thought it was too much for me to handle such devastating blow.

Then I was brought back in the South, locked up in my own room while Jin told me all about her. He said she never loved me only for my money, she never wanted the kids she thought they were evil to even called her own children.

"It is what it is..even when Jin told me how awful of a mother she was there's a part in my heart that says she wasn't like that, but of course I would blurt out how wrong of him to say those things about her, he then gave me a letter and in that letter was an explanation of her not wanting to be with me, somewhere along the lines that says she never loved me etc etc."

"At that point I felt as if my heart has been aching in pain throughout the months or so dwelling on the past and all I could do was sit, wait and just find other ways to be happy"

"What's her name?" She ask, her eyes stayed glued to me while I kept mines fixated on the rainy road.

When I told her I don't know her name she gave me a confused blank character as if I was joking but I wasn't, sadly I don't remember her name and since Jin won't really tell me I simply let it go not wanting to cause him another headache for asking too much.

She too quit asking questions probably afraid I'd be annoyed of the same things over and over which was kind of true but I was fine with it unless she didn't go over board with it.

~~

While on there way home they've taken a quick stop to the super market for some ingredients to cook later in the weeks.

I pushed the cart around while Lynn picked up vegetables, fruits, rice noodles to other items that we needed.

I kept my eyes on her thinking about how she looks like a mother well obviously she is but to me, she's like the mother you see in stores holding her baby while the husband follows wherever she goes as if he was her guardian angel.

My thoughts was interrupted when something landed in my mouth, I look over and Lynn was joyfully smiling as her hands connected to my mouth.

A chewable substance was inside, mild sweet with bean paste deep inside. I chewed on the food before saying anything.

"It's mochi" she says.

"I can tell ..it's good" I told her.

Then I realized she just opened a package of mochi that she hasn't paid yet.

"Your gonna have to pay that" I told her with a chuckle.

She was a bit surprised and I wouldn't know why. She explained to me that an old lady picked one and ate it as well so she thought it be a good idea to do so. Her mistake was rather cute other than bitching about how stupid it would be to follow old peoples advice, they can get away with anything but as for her they'd probably think she's a thief.

She place the mochi that she shoved in my mouth earlier in the cart as she headed off to a different aisle.

I followed her only to see her stop in her tracks watching something from afar. I was curious as to what she was looking at and so I moved closer to her and in my view was a couple holding their first baby boy kissing and hugging him as it giggles in laughter.

I gaze over at Lynn and teary smile formed on her face.

"Aren't they a happy couple" she says in between sniffs.

I didn't know what came over me as I stepped in front of her wiping away her streaming tears. I held her chin to look at me and her yes sparkled in a glittery greenish grey paradise a beautiful ocean in a tiny bubble.

"Lynn ..I may not be the father of your child but..would you be fine if I take the role?"

___________
**CUTT~~
Oh my what's the happen next? Hehehe~~ will she say yes or no?
So if you enjoy this chapter please be kind as to show some love by commenting your feelings and voting as well Mahalo Jellybunnies :3