0.38

**NOT EDIT**

It was very traumatizing for Yoongi to have witness such a dreadful moment for his dead lover instantly fall down in one blow.

The deadly gaze full of raging fire in him was about to come out.

"Yooohoo~ up here!" An annoying voice everyone hated to hear around the house simply waved her hands inside a building where she was located.

Yoongi looked at her direction and started cussing in anger.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOUR THE ONE THAT KILLED MY WIFE?!" He growled.

All Jinna could do was giggle in excitement.

"YOU WONT BE LAUGHING WHEN I SLAUGHTER YOU!" He growls some more picking up his ruger rifle aiming it at her direction ready to shoot. But before he could even start Jin showed up with just his assistant.

"My dear Yoongi I'm very deeply apologize for the lost of ...*cough* your sluttish wife" he smirked.

"I don't care if your the oldest I'm going to kill you!" He says gritting his teeth.

"Don't do anything Hyung..things could get complicated" Jimin says.

As for V he stayed behind Jimin still holding onto Aleeya who quietly weeping in fear.

"You should listen to Jimin, he knows what he's talking about...if you shoot now I'll have Jungkook & Lynn simply die with just a phone call away, NamJoon & J-hope will do it for me" he chuckles.

"You shit! Once they stop using the pill they won't be in your control" V shouted from behind.

Jin glances at V and shot him a deep glare.

"Well well well, seems like we have three traitors in this family. As for you V..thank the gods that your mentally ill wife is also dead..without her she can't resurrect Haneul or ..Jungkook and Lynn"

As much as V wanted to kill him now, he can't deny that he's right. Without his wife she can't save anyone. He kept his mouth shut as he looked down in frustration.

____________

While Jinna was quietly waiting for Jin to put his hands up as a signal to start shooting, with an ear bud in her ear listening to some music she wasn't aware that someone was walking towards her with spike chains in her grip.

With a tap of her shoulder Jinna turned around in surprise to see Areum with a pissed off attitude.

"Hello Bitch" she says.

Jinna screamed in fright as she started to run for her life but Areum was quick throwing the chains around her leg pulling her to somewhere she knows she'll have fun watching. As for Jinna she screamed with all her might and it was loud enough for the boys to turn around to see what the commotion was about.

"Who was that?!" Jin shouted at Sehun. "Go find out!" He whined and so Sehun charges at the building without any hesitation.

"Go find out who it was ..leave me and Jin this is revenge" Yoongi told V. With no arguing V ran towards the building hoping that whoever it has some issues with Jinna.

He ran towards the shrieking of man and woman almost to the sound of them getting butchered by someone. He held Aleeya tightly getting closer to the scene.

Unfortunately the anonymous person went inside the truck starting the engine while Sehun and Jinna were tied to the back of the bumper still screaming. He watched in amazement seeing the driver pressed the peddle and soon the person drove carelessly while the two were being dragged all over the place. The more that person drove the more the two were dying slowly by the impact of the car.

The car stopped and the driver soon revealed itself.

She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw V ..his eyes were wide open and so was his mouth not even a single movement was made.

She smirked at him but before she could celebrate she went to the back untying the two, still alive but hardly have the energy to get up. She soon gets back in the truck and backed up as she crushed the two ..there echoing shrieks made V smile in happiness.

"That's my fucking wife" he smiles.

He couldn't believe what he just saw but at the same time he didn't want to ask questions because he already figured that Haneul was the one that resurrected her, now that Areum is alive she'll be able to bring Haneul back. The truck stopped again and Areum got out but she wasn't the only one that was in the car but in the passengers seat three people started running towards V.

He bursted into tears seeing Kira, Lea and Ailee smiling and giggling as if they were never dead to begin with.

"Hey handsome can you smile for me?" Areum says.

He chuckles hearing her voice once again made him shed even more. He pulled her closer hugging her with a kiss he'd been waiting for in such a long time.

"Eww get a room.." Kira says. Areum pinched her daughters cheek.
___________
**CUTT^^
See you soon again :3 please don't forget to comment and vote ^^