0.30

A banging sensation occurred when she tried to lift her head just a little bit to try and witness where she was located, still blurry visions engulfed but as she managed to rub her eyes with her sore arm she could now see that the place she was at wasn't home.

Her entire body was numb and so very weak from the collision of the car yet she wondered how she was able to still be alive from that impact.

She shifted her glance at her sides. There was nothing in the room only a rocking chair by the window and a mirror right next to it. Her throat became dry at the imagination circulating in her head, terrified at an event that's about to happen anytime soon. Captured and alone without any strength to even get up and fight her way out of the place she laid in the sturdy bed while tears just ran down her cheeks uncontrollably.

Her eyes shifted to her right when she heard thumping footsteps approaching her way, she bit her lips shutting her eyes not daring to know who would come at the door.

Seconds later the doorknobs crackled as someone entered the room.

With trembling lips to damp dry tears she could not process what was happening, many negative thoughts kept coming and she wanted to do was scream.

She then suddenly gasp at the tingling cool hands that was now caressing her cheeks, he then use his thumb to wipe away her tears.

Even if she didn't want to open her eyes to see somehow she unconsciously fluttered it witnessing her worst nightmare come back.

In an instant she managed her body to move up and pushed her entire figure against the bed wall lifting her legs up as she held them tight scared that he might do something again.

Jungkook only watched her in fright but didn't bother even trying to do anything. He already knew she'd freak out once she saw him, he glanced at the fragile girl but she would avoid her gaze.

She was so frightened that her body started to become jittery, lips still trembling confused on how he even found her that fast. She just wanted to leave ..but unfortunately when your stuck with a psycho that's not happening any time soon.

__________

I watched her curled up in a ball still not moving where she was placed. She stared at the window for at least more that an hour, her head must hurt by now I thought.

The awkward and chiller silence in the dead night kind of made the atmosphere even more creepy then it usually is. I didn't think she'd be this freaked out its actually making me ..guilty.

The fucking damn silence was eating me to bits, the only thing that was coming out of her mouth was her chattering teeth to her high breathing.

I puff a breath as I clapped my hands.

"I'm sorry" I simply said.

I know it's not enough but honestly this is all I can come up with. As if she she read my mind she finally said a word that I heard vividly.

"Pathetic" she murmured.

My head tilted to the side with a frown expression.

"Pardon?"

Her body finally became loose, legs were now sliding back down on the bed and so was her hands that laid on her lap. She mimicked my head tilting as she formed a smile a very uninvited smile.

Without voicing a word she mouthed 'PA-THE-TIC' once again.

"Don't apologize it really isn't your style."

"But if you want me to accept your apology why not shoot yourself ...I'd like to see you drown in your own pool of blood"

"Do that and I'll accept your apology" she chuckles.

________________
**CUTT~~
I got the album and it's so beautiful pink and blue omg, good color choices ^^. So please comment and vote if you like this chapter.