0.16

Exhausted and deflated the young business man finally gets to leave his busy hectic work flow. Now that his fifth hotel is finally up to date all he had to do is sign the contract to get ready for the new opening, yet he still hasn't decided when it'll happen but for now he just wants to relax and what better way to do so when he could drive back home to his girlfriend and baby.

The thought of him being a father made him very cheery, always coming to work with smile, always lively with his fellow workers as he became a totally different person, someone that everyone would get along with not how it used to be where everyone would avoid him; afraid he'd kill them if they did anything disloyal.

The more he thought about his new family he wished his twins would get to meet their new baby sibling and greet the world but unfortunately their not here, not in this planet anymore.

Still he would apologize to his dead wife for having someone new in his life, but he wished she'd approve of her because Lynn is really a very sweet lovely girl just like his wife.

A sudden beep from his pocket caused him to stop for a sec and took the call. He grinned happily seeing Lynn's caller ID on the screen, holding the phone close to his ear as he listen to her angelic voice speak to him.

"J-Jungkook? Where are you..are you coming home soon?" she says softly a tired feel to her voice.

"I'm coming home now sweetie just count to ten real slow and I'll be their in a flash" he chuckles.

"Hihihi~ Okays I'll see you soon then" she says and then hanged up with an 'I love you' ending to him. He repeated the same word grinning like a child.

As he continues to walk to his car he notice Jinna leaning against it smoking her cigarette and a bottle of soju in her left hand.

Jungkook sigh deeply annoyed at the image of his ex in his way.

He approached her with a frown then pushed her off as he tried to get inside his car till she pulled him out.

"What the hell!" He shouted.

"What do you want Jinna? I need to get back home"

Jinna stomped her heels at how bothered she was. "Oppa! Ever since that pregnant maid came in your place you've been nothing but being nice! What happen to the boy that enjoys killing people? Your really going to change for some slut who's slept with more than one men!" She hissed.

A sudden hard slap to her face caused her to shut up. His brows was furrowed and his poster just like what a killer should be standing with his broad shoulder high, eyes dangerously still almost in attack mode. Jinna realizes that if she spills any more information about Lynn and him Jin would be furious about it.

"Say something negative about Lynn again and I'll run you over, I'll keep running you over till all your disgusting blood is being traced around the parking lot....I'm very good at making it into an accident" he gritted his teeth.

Jinna was horrified at his words, when everyone says to stay away from him they really meant it, the boy is psycho. Though she kind of likes him being very bad, being good sucks the fun out of everything.

"Stay here, don't come following me..if you move a foot I'll shoot you here and now.. got it?" He spoke without even glancing at her. She only puffed her cheeks slightly as she heads back to her car thinking of ways in getting back at him.

________
HMart Grocery Store

On my home I decided to go to a mini mart just to buy some fruits for Lynn and water since i have to take my medicine in a few bit.

I walked around the cold and dead store picking up some apples some oranges and some other fruits. While I simply paid no attention to other shoppers a little sudden tug on my leg made me flinched in surprised.

I look down but no one was there. I shook it off and continued to do my business, five minutes later another tug, I turned around and simply nothing ..there were other shoppers there but no one really next to me that could be small enough to tug my tuxedo pants.

"Maybe I'm just really tired" I told myself.

When I was done placing the fruits in a plastic bags I marched over to the meat section just to see what they have, I soon picked up a rib eye and a sudden flashed back somewhat occurred.

"I I met my wife here.." I whispered.

I shook the thoughts away knowing that if I don't leave soon I might be having some mental breakdown. I hurriedly placed the meat in the basket and started walking off to the cashier but as soon as I walked only a couple steps a child's voice became very clear.

"Appa? *giggles* Appa! look here appa!"

I froze in the middle of an aisle, my lips quiver in fear my breathing became off, my heart rapidly beating fast. I gulped at the eerie feeling of someone standing behind me something that's seemed dead just came back alive.

I wanted to look but at the same time I didn't want to. Afraid that I might be over in my head if I do so. However I took the courage and twisted my body slowly and I soon fell to my knees, covering my mouth as tears strolled down.

No one was there but a writing of m&ms were laid on the floor that read.

'I miss you appa love Ailee & Lea'

_______________
**CUTT~~
Comment/ vote/ share ^^ ty JELLYBUNNIES :3