0.22

Ever since the incident of him confessing to me about how I'm his wife things did go so well. I kept denying the fact that I'm his wife because first of all I've never even met the guy only in this particular year I did. And secondly I've never even dated or even had sexual intercourse with him, and that tattoo he kept mentioning.. I admit it's the same as his but anyone could have the same tattoo style, kind of like clothes ..you ware them one day and couple days later you see someone waring the same outfit.

I honestly think he's become delusional for the death of his wife. There's really no way that I'm his wife, he already said his wife died in NK I'm in SK simple as that...

But other than arguing if I'm his wife or not the good part is that, It's been only a week so far and Jungkook hasn't done anything harmful towards me, yet I still needed to keep an eyes on him just in case.

There are times where he just seems to get super angry about the simplest things and reasoning with this troubled boy seems to not have any effect on his behavior. It's scary to think that a sweet loving man can become a beast in just couple of minutes, sometimes I wonder if giving him a second chance was a good idea or am I risking something that I know I can't win.

Despite seeing him at his worse state he still treats me the same, always loving and caring, same goes with our daughter. He's more of the sweeter Jungkook when he has Aleeya all bundled up in his arms, but when we're alone things seems to get heated for some reason. Sometimes I just have this blank space In my head saying 'I really don't know what's going on but bare with it' kind of feel.

I notice he takes his mediation regularly, if he missed it he gets a phone call from his eldest hyung reminding him to take the pill which is odd because how the hell does he know when Jungkook takes his medicines? Probably coincidence? That I'm not sure about but when he does take it sometimes I notice the change in attitude, though I don't really quite think much of it.

I should be concern but touching or disrupting his antibiotics could lead me in great danger.

I held my baby in my arms while dodging the crowds of people flooding me and Jungkook way. We were heading to the cherry blossom field in Dongdaemun park.

The weather was nice and sunny, beautiful breezy temperature swooshing around my body while little heat of the sun pinch it's stings rays at me.

We walked up a small bridge leading us into the trail of fresh cherry blossoms scattering on the ground. The swooshing of the trees made the pink flowers bloom in different directions making it more stunning to picture.

Aleeya seems to enjoy the blooming flowers falling slowly on her as she happens to capture one playing with it in her little hands.

Unfortunately Jungkook hasn't said anything since we got here just pure silence from the both of us. It made it clear that he doesn't want to have a decent conversation with me right now and I respect that, I mean confessing about me being his wife is overwhelming to even think about.

Giving him time to process the situation would be a good idea, I too need time to think of his outburst as well.

After an hour of walking around observing the beautiful delicate scenery we've decided to have lunch at a French restaurant. Since the park was close to other restaurants we walked instead, as usual he took the lead while I trailed behind him ..still not even a 'hey..are you fine' escapes his lips more like 'let's hurry up and eat so I can take a rest' kind of attitude.

We ordered a bunch of meals and desert luckily I packed in baby food for Aleeya. She seems to enjoy the atmosphere better than me, while I fed her I could sense Jungkook burning his eyes at me. He wanted to speak but just didn't seem to have the guts to say what he wants to say till I broke the silence for him.