0.24

Days turned into weeks and every day was a living hell for Lynn, no matter how much she tries to obey his commands it still wasn't enough. She payed more attention to Jungkook than her own daughter that still needs more caring than a 22 year old man.

Everyday was the same old routine, clean the house, feed her child and her abusive boyfriend, pretty much gets raped once or twice a day depending how he's feeling, entertain him, if she doesn't do her job well he beats her up till she gets it right and that's basically her life in one picture.

At some point in time her body became numb, her heart wasn't the only thing that has collapsed, broken and already shattered into million pieces has been decaying slowly. Trying to bare with every last minute she has left in life before he kills her soon.

What was the point of living? Was there really a point of living when all she has is someone enjoying the view of her being corrupted everyday. No simply no point in living anymore.

Maybe that's why his wife died, maybe it was him that pushed her to the limit of killing herself and soon enough she'll be the next victim to die as well.

She didn't want to stay there any longer breaking free is the only option for her and her baby and not wanting her child to be fathered by an abuser. No...she wants to raised her child on her own and live like a normal person just not this way of living.

With much determination in her mind everyday she'd wait for the opportunity to free herself from Jungkook but at times she would fail since the security guards outside the gate are always on the lookout for the runaways and that leaded her to more punishing tortures.

____________

Since Jungkook was at work and the guards however is no where to be seen I immediately rushed to Aleeya's room dumping all her toys and clothes on the luggage, I headed to the closet grabbing anything I can grip on and throwing them in duffle bag. With everything set up I picked up Aleeya and out the door we go.

It was a very basic simple escape plan, but this time it worked. I glanced around every second to see if the guards were wandering elsewhere but with no sign of them I pushed open the gate and hollered a cab to drop me off into the city where I already found a decent place for me and Aleeya to be staying in for just couple of months till I find a job.

When the landlord gave me to the key to my room I quickly thanked him and marched upstairs dumping my things on the floor then placed my daughter on the bed. I looked around the place, there wasn't much going on it wasn't as luxurious as Jungkooks but I can manage.

With the money Jungkook gave me couple days ago it wasn't enough to feed me and my child for a week but it was enough for Aleeya. Since I hadn't even eaten very much my appearance made me look anorexic but not over the top anorexic, I was hungry as ever. I picked up Aleeya on the bed who enjoys sucking on her bing ki I closed the door and out the streets we go.

We headed to a convenient store which the prices were cheap, I walked around grabbing anything that was on the low budget and when I had evening I needed i head out to the check up counter.

Making my way towards a deserted table placing Aleeya on my lap while I opened up her favorite baby food. I scooped up a small amount of substance landing it inside her tiny mouth. She'd giggle every time she liked it which made me laugh.

While I fed her a screeching of the chair made me flinched in surprise. A tall young man beamed at me as he sucked on a lollipop, he looked really beautiful but for some reason I felt like I've seen him before.

"Hi" he smiled in glee.

I bowed my head slightly.

He pursed his lips while his eyes scanned around the place. He then pointed at Aleeya causing me to hug her tightly.

When he notice how protective I was he only laugh making me confused. He then extended his hand for a handshake, but I didn't accept it knowing from my previous encounters with good looking men they seem nice at first but stay with them and you'll have a whole new personality waiting for you on their doorstep.

"Okay...Uhm well let me introduce myself I'm Aiden.. Jeon Aiden" he smiles.

____________
**CUTT~~
BTS teaser made me feel so emotional in the morning, so insfiring that I made a another chapter. So if you enjoy please don't forget to comment and vote mahalo JELLYBUNNIES :3