0.50

**NOT EDIT~~ I saw him on IG and the comments were like omg it's Jk twin or U look like Jungkook ..what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?**

Everyone looks back at the maknae who was in utter confusion as well as everyone else. With no other relatives left that could possibly be related to Jungkook who was outside that door that looks like kind of like him.

"Open the door" Jungkook says.

Jimin shrugs and opens the door.

Four people were in their doorsteps and one that caught everyone's attention. They look back at Jungkook then back at the boy ..they do somehow look alike and something Jungkook wasn't please of.

Jungkook approaches the family with a puzzled look. A woman in her fifties extended her hand for a shake which he took nicely.

"Well hello everyone were the Makato family..this is my husband Roy and our two children James and Anna..oh and my name is Misha" the lady spoke.

"Okay..and your point.." Jungkook responded lazily.

The one that looks like Jungkook cleared his throat and bowed. "We just moved in next door and there's actually no one in this neighborhood except this magnificent mansion so we figured to come here and see if there's anyone that lives here" he smiles.

Jungkook nodded with an understanding.

"Well uh welcome to our home..would you all like to come in" Jungkook ask gesturing them inside.

They all bowed unison which was a bit creepy but the four of them walked in causally while everyone handshakes each other.

NamJoon walked them to the kitchen where they later had a dinner with the new neighbor, although it was odd of them to make an appearance at such a very unpleasing events this time of round they had to be nice and try not to kill them.

The whole night the parents talked about who they are and what they do for work. Mr.Makato would brag about how educated his son James is and how wonderful of a daughter Anna is and the rest all tried very hard to be nice to the family yet all they want is for them to simply leave.

Lynn simply felt uncomfortable sitting across James because he kept staring at her from time to time and he'd smirk whenever she'd feel awkward.

Jungkook notice how troubled she looked. He placed his hands on her shoulder and she flinched a bit. She turns her head hesitantly, and smiled reassuring him that she's fine.

She immediately excused herself when James mouthed something to her, but luckily Aleeya started crying for no apparent reason which made Lynn take her upstairs to calm her down.

"I'm sorry about that" Jungkook apologizes to the guest.

"It would be best if your wife needs to learn some manners of her own, I mean it's time to dine ...how disgusting of her to have a child at such a young age. I'd never let my son marry a dim witted girl like that" says the lady who sipped her wine calmly.

"Honey be nice ..they're are neighbors who kindly let us in" says the husband who chuckles back at them.

"I apologize for inappropriate comments my wife made, she dislike young woman that simply gives their body for free and gets pregnant that easily" the husband chuckles which made Jungkook increasingly angry.

Jungkook was about to burst in rage but Krystal held his shoulder to calm down. He picked up his glass wine and gulped it down angrily.

Krystal knowing that his little brother won't let this go all she could do is remind him to keep his distance away from the family. If he doesn't things could go out of hand just like last time.