0.35

**Not Edit**

When he wasn't speaking and only glances around the place avoiding my eyes I threw his phone on the wall which cracked the glass.

With the sound of his phone cracked his eyes furrowed deeply and glared at me.

"You can kill me later right now I need you spill it. Hyung I'll buy you a better one" I told him.

His pissed off features began to fade becoming calmer than before. He sigh wiping his face with his hands, he then started to walk back and forth and when he does this he's ready to talk.

"Hyung" I called again.

He breath in and puff off his breath.

"Okay ...eventually you would've find out later but I guess sooner is better or not I mean I could die from telling you..omg what if.."

He kept blabbering about how he'll end up dead if Jin finds out and shit, but honestly I'd protect V, he's been through shit with me always taking the blame and now if he's going to be in trouble I'll take the beating.

"Hyung just tell me everything..don't worry I'll take care of it" I smiled a weak one though.

He started stomping on the floor grunting irritably.

"V Hyung please! Just fucking spill it out!" I shouted.

He then glances back one last time and then he started to talk.

"Fine fine I'll tell you!"

"Basically Uhm you and Lynn well, the two of you have dated before and even got married however Jin decided to separate both of you...he says it was for your own good. Being with her was making you more lovable towards her, somehow he can't accept your new change. So he erased your memories of her, he even erase Lynns memories so she wouldn't remember you"

He then held both my shoulders and lean a little closer, a bit too close which made me back up a bit.

"S-sorry...but anyways ..whatever Jin told you about her was completely lies, she wasn't dead she was alive this whole time he just made you think that she is. She's your wife and as for Aleeya she's your biological daughter always have been."

Now I finally realize that every time I ask about my wife Jin would always avoid the question as if he was hiding something from me which was true.. but why ...why would he do such a thing.

"As too reasons why he's doing it..that I have no clue about it. He won't tell me anything none of the guys know about it either"

I wasn't just pissed off or angry more like my body was fuming in rage that ass hole had the guts to play with Lynns mind and also mines. He calls himself our older brother but he wasn't he's just like Taeil and Aiden fucking traitors. And to think he was family... lies all lies.

"Oh and don't take the pills anymore its poisonous ..I took it once and experience such hatred towards people" he says taking off his hands off my shoulder.

When he said pills my body got up right away holding my head in disbelief, I then turn my gaze at V.

"You mean to tell me that every time I take that fucking pill I get angry for no reason?!" I shouted.

"Yups!"

"So I've be-been hurting Lynn for no reason at all."

I shook my head again. "Pretty much reasons why she left you..you changed drastically because of those medications" he says.

"And why haven't you told me sooner! If you did Lynn would still be with me not that bustard Aiden!" I shouted some more my voice was cracking a bit.

"I wasn't allowed to go out then, I've been kept in a damn room till Jin took me out. But he said if I ever reveal what happens to the both of you he'd kill me... I was scared I mean I didn't know what to do so I just kept quite" he said almost into tears.