0.2

She stood in front of the door of her boss condominium home. Searching for the key she felt her head thud a little, the feeling of dizziness soon started to kick in. She held onto the handles of the doorknob placing the key in and quickly charging inside.

Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead to her neck while she tries to feel her way around the home. Her breathing became instantly heavy, and without anyone besides her she felt like falling apart.

Her hands starts gliding around feeling all the objects that was in her way, all she needed to do was find the nearest bedroom or a couch anything that she can land on softly something that won't harm her baby if she does fall.

Her breathing quickens and a few more steps she felt something soft, her hands made its way around the object and to her amazement she could feel the leather materials on her palms.

She slowly hops on the couch holding her belly gently as she lays her tired frail body down. It had been a very long day and all she wanted was to just rest for awhile.

_________

Jungkook finally finished two meetings in four hours and other than going to clubs or drinking in a bar like he usually does after his work the exhausted young man decides to take a break from his hectic work flow.

He already called in V telling him he'd be going home earlier than expected and that they should just have fun without him.

He whistled to the song that he heard from a girl in his dreams. All he remember was holding her hands, the feeling of it was magical a spark that didn't hurt, something that he would not get tired of holding. The only sad part is ..her face seems to fade whenever he tries to dwell upon her, like someone keeps erasing her beautiful soul for some reason. Whoever that girl was he wish to be with her.

On his way out a drunken girl walked towards him, he knew that if she came any closer she'd spit out her disgusting crap on him considering how toxic and wasted she looked and having a putrid chemical on his $30,000 suit would not make him very happy at all.

With an exhausted sigh he pulled out his pocket knife thirsty for blood. He strutted towards her and a little bit more closer he pinched her stomach sinking the knife in deeper causing her to decline her body. She fell to the floor instantly, blood slowly gushing down as it made its way to his shoes staining it a little.

He kicked her body away from his view as he simply walked to his car tasting the blood of the rotten corpse.

He zoomed through the empty highway knowing that the maid is at home waiting for him at his condo.

_________

He opened the door and fumbled his fingers to flip on the lights. The quite atmosphere gave his condo an eerie feeling but nothing seems out of the ordinary except the windows were slightly unshut.

He made his way around the living room only to stumble upon a sleeping angel.

She was sleeping peacefully holding her belly from the shivering breeze. Jungkook maneuvered his way to the window closing it shut as he ran up the stairs pulling out a soft blanket from his room, he then went back down covering her up.

Taking in a puff as he watches the girl sleep in comfort. He felt sympathy for her, wondering why such a lovely girl would have a life like this ...she has a baby to take care of and not a single family member seem to take her in

And more importantly where was her husband? How can someone just leave his wife into the cold streets of Seoul just to survive on her own? Allot of thoughts were flashing in his mind till he shook it off vigorously.

Jungkook decided to watch some shows for a bit before returning to bed. He flipped on the channels but nothing seemed to catch his attention till the movie Iron Man appeared. His eyes were focused on the action pack movie unaware that Lynn has woken up by the sound of the blasting tv screen.

She felt furry materials draped around her body; soft and warm to her liking.

She then realized she has been asleep for more than an hour now and her boss has already entered his home. She quickly tried to stand up till someone pulled her right back down on the couch.

"Hey hey ..its me Jungkook." His warm voice was so inviting that Lynn wished to see this mans face because it sounded like the man in her dreams. His angelic voice was soothing to her ears.

"O-oh..I'm sorry s-sir you shouldn't have seen me in this structure. I apo-"

"It's okay don't need to apologize it's all good" he chuckles.

"Well now that your awake...I'd like to get to know you for a bit ...like a resume except don't have to fill in any paper works" he sat next to her while she stares blankly into space.

She fidgeted with her fingers before telling him about herself. Throughout the night it was filled with giggles and laughter, he scrutinized her deeply and the more he talked to her the more comfortable he was.

Once the mini interview was done he explained to her that since she's pregnant all she had to do was cook for him, when the baby comes out she'll have to do more than just cooking, she would receive $15 an hour just for the simple task and it was a great deal for her simply because this is the only thing she can get by.

Lynn signed a three year contract of working with him. He'll only give that much years just to see her progress, if she does well her contract will be renewed once again, and if she wants she can quit anytime, but only for personal reasons.

As the night grew and the time starts heading to midnight he guided her upstairs to her own bedroom where she'll be sleeping.

He apologized for the small spacing but Lynn only thanked him with much kindness and that it was enough for her.

Before she could go to bed he had one more thing in mind.

"Lynn.." He called out.

"Yes sir?"

He scratched the back of his neck thinking that the question he's going to ask may not be such a good idea but it was worth a shot.

"This is kind of out of topic..but ..do you miss your husband by any chance?" he glanced at her, that enticing smile soon began to fade and her eyes darted down.

"No...I don't miss him...why would I miss the man that abandoned me and my child" she spoke softly, the more she thought about it the more she wants him out of his head. She was his everything yet she wasn't to him, he gave her the most precious gift that she could've ask for and what he simply did can not be forgiven.

A simple note that crushed her heart in a snap of a finger. But no matter how much she tried to remember what he's features look like ..they were hidden, it was like looking at a blank mask that's unable to be ripped apart to see his true identity.

Jungkook looked at her with pity, he shouldn't have ask in the first place he thought.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-"

"It's fine ..you were just curious that's all" she said while rubbing her belly.

With nothing more to say he bowed at the girl simply leaving her in the room.

_________
**CUTT~~
This chapter was lame honestly >~< but if you enjoyed it let me know by pressing the star and commenting about the stories.. Ty Jellybunnies:)