0.37

**NOT EDIT**

"How in the god damn world did those two ever GET TOGETHER AGAIN!"

"Have I not told you people that vermin girl is nothing but a piece of shit!? What's father going to think when he sees us being all nice and caring? He won't be please would he?! WOULD HE?!"

Jin shrieked in his furious state slamming both hands on the table as he glares each of the boys in disgust.

"All I ask is to get rid of her!? That's the most simplest thing you idiots can do! But you fuckers only care about is partying and being lazy! She could've been dead by now so Jungkook wouldn't be all nice...it's disgusting to see them together she's nothing but a disease to Jungkook."

"Find her and kill her...once she's out of the picture we'll be a normal family again" he smiled cheerfully.

The boys did not argue about their eldest hyungs plan as they did as they were told.

"Well time to kill a bitch" NamJoon says picking up a bat.

Once either one of the boys find Lynn they'll kill her and take Jungkook with them to get his head checked, thinking that he's been brainwashed by her.

While Jin waits for the results of the episode that will finally end in this game of tug of war Yoongi on the other hand has been second guessing about the idea lately.

It didn't really make sense as to why he wants to kill her.

Jimin who saw his Hyung in deep thought pulled his wrist making come back to his senses.

"He'll kill us if we don't obey" he whispered.

And that was enough for Yoongi to pull out the black pill Jin gave him and immediately threw in on the ground stepping on it as he grinds it to dust.

"Hyung! What are you doing? Those pills are the things that'll make us stronger!" Jimin says.

Yoongi glances at Jimin and scoffed. "Don't take that pill something isn't right" he says throwing the pills in the trash.

~~

While I covered Aleeya in my arms as I ran through the dark midnight alleyways i got pulled back by someone causing me to attack.

"V stop! It's me.." A woman's voiced appeared in the dark as she came closer pulling off her hoodie.

I was shocked in disbelief seeing her again, I believed she was dead but apparently she's been doing something none of them knows about.

"Ha-Haneul? What the fuck are you doing here..I thought you were dead!?" He gasp in awe.

"No..I've been gone to do some research about Jin and why he's being such an ass... and I found out about why he's doing all this thanks to Sehun. I got him to talk" she says taking out a paper that was folded in her pocket.

"Did you know that Lynn is a princess form Thailand?" She ask me and all I did was grinned in joy.

Before I could even answer she told me to be quiet while she continues to speak.

"From what I heard when you all met her from day one Jin already knew she was royalty but kept it as a secret from the rest of you, I guess he did some research himself. To make it short ...whoever finds Lynns volt filled with blocks of golds would become the heir to the throne, one catch is that Lynn has to be dead in order for that person to become royalty. Because Jungkook kept abusing her to the point of her almost dying..and this being done only gave Jin hope that if she dies he'll try find her money. Basically he's been poisoning Jungkook to kill Lynn so he wouldn't have to..and because Jungkook somehow can't seem to kill her no matter how much beating she's gotten Jin decides to bring Aiden back, with him alive he can go ahead and do his bidding. Sadly Aiden has fallen in love with her..yet he's dead once again" she says.

That shocked me ..I had no clue Aiden was resurrected and then died again.

She paused for a second while shaking her head.

"What are you thinking now"

"And another thing is ..he's been planning to take all of us back in the asylum. With that kind of power in his hands ..he can pretty much control everything ..He's been planning this from day one...Jin wants power and he wants us all to suffer" She says.

Now it all makes sense. For us to not ruin his plans he had to poison all of us so we'd listen to his commands and eventually end up killing Lynn. He's been playing with our emotions and lying to us this whole time though I kind of gotta give it to him ..his acting skills of being friendly should be granted with a trophy. All us believe he was caring and gentle..I guess all innocent beings does have their own little demons hiding inside them waiting to come out and play.

And this time Jins greedy demons came out and had fun..too bad we have to put that dark entity back in a box.

The two of us decided to think of a plan but sadly nothing came up.

"The only thing we can do is show this to the police this is proof of his plans and pray that he gets some sentencing ...he may be family but right now he's the one that needs to be in a mental institute. The guy needs help" she says as she shoved the paper back in her pocket.

We agreed to the idea as we started to walk out only to hear footsteps.

I peeped a bit and in the dingy lamp shade was a glimpse of Yoongi and Jimin walking.

"Who is it?" Whispered Haneul.

"Your lazy ass husband" I said.

Without any warning she dashed to my side and out in the open.

"Haneul! No it could be a trap! They took the pill!" I shouted as I tried pulling her arm only for her to kick me in the shin.

"Yoongi!"

His eyes grew wide seeing her running to him, with a smile creeped up on his lips he dashed to her calling her name out.

In a snap of a finger the two embraced each other in a tight hug, he picked her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist, she snuggled her face on his neck crying her tears out.

"Omg baby I missed you so much! Thank god your okay!" Yoongi weeped in joy.

"I miss you too baby" she says.

Yoongi placed her back down and then something horrible happened.

Another gun shot was fired and things took a turning twist.

"No..NOOO!" Yoongi shrieked as Haneul collapse in his arms.
________________
**CUTT~~
Hope you guys like it :3 please don't forget to comment & vote ^^ thank you