0.44

**NOT EDIT**

I guess this Arisa girl isn't so bad I thought while walking to my room where my beautiful wife Areum sleeps peacefully while Kira lays on her. I smiled at the most enticing creatures on my bed it was great to see my babies alive again and all I want is to keep them close in my arms.

I pulled out the bracelet that I received from Arisa. I knelt down placing the bracket around her wrist and with that I crawled to bed putting my arms around the two and sleep the night away.

The morning came in quick, I opened my eyes to see Kira snuggling her head on my chest as she starts pounding her hands on my head.

"Kira please stop" I lazily said.

"Bleehhhhhehehehehehe..I'm going to go play with Nub Nub then" she says running off as she lifted up Nub Nub from his fluffy bed.

*cough, *cough*

I turned my gaze at Areum who seems pale as ever. Her forehead was dripping with sweat and she shivered in the coldness of the AC. I turned it off yet it didn't work she still looks like she's having a fever. I touched her forehead and she flinched at the slightest touch.

"Babe are you okay?!" I said.

Her eyes slightly opened then closed back once again. I immediately rushed down to the kitchen where the rest of the guys were already eating, they stopped and stared at me in confusion.

"Where's the antibiotics medicine for sickness?"

"Fridge" NamJoon pointed.

I shoved Jimin away opening the fridge while scanning the area. Once I laid my eyes on it, I grabbed it and rushed back upstairs.

When I reached her I poured the medicine in the mini cup and slowly making her sit up.

"Here drink this you'll feel better soon" I told her. She didn't even have strength to pick up the cup so I place it near her lip while she drank it down.

I laid her back down on the bed and placed a cushion on her body. I kissed her forehead and prayed that she'll be better soon, the only thing that got me confused was why or how on earth did she even get sick in the first place.

Areum doesn't get sick at all and it's strange that only now it happened.

I walked out of the room leaving my sick wife alone to get better.

"Daddy! Kira won't let me hold Nub Nub!" Whined Layda.

I knelt down to pinch her cheek. "Did you ask nicely?"

"Yupsidooodle" she says.

"Okays then..well let's go see her" I said.

"She's playing with that girl..upstairs. Lea, Ailee, Aleeya, Yoona, Sena, Mason and Ryder is there talking to her.. She has dolls!" She's excitedly shouted.

I raise one of my eyebrows up, this will be complicated to do since these little delinquents don't know the meaning of shutting up their mouths.

"Let's go see them" I said marching upstairs.

We reached her room, screaming and laughters were heard. I turned on the knobs and opened the door.

I was surprised by how the kids were all sitting down and simply not about to start an argument with one another. Especially Lea, she can barely sit still but today with a new girl in the house she seems legitimately nice?

"Oh hey V oppa nice to see you again" Arisa smiles.

"Yeah nice to see you too kid" I said putting Layda down. She ran to sit next to Aleeya as they held hands.