0.9

*If you ever wonder what Lynn and V's twins looked like its up there hehe ^^*

With one final glance her sorrowful eyes switched to hopeful rivers of shimmering bright crystals. She wiped her tears with her other hand while I waited for her response.

She kept gazing around as I thought that maybe having a stranger take care for her own child might not be such a great idea but I assured her that I'll do my best to be the father of her child.

"Y-you want to be the father of my baby? B-but we've only known each other for a month now an-and I"

I held her shivering shoulders pulling her into a gentle hug making her rest her head on my chest while caressing her back.

"I want to be one..please let me take the role" I told her.

I then felt a tight grip on my shirt and her shoulders began to shiver more intense, a soft weeping was made underneath me. She was crying and I couldn't seem to know if it was joy or what but I felt confused.

I called her name out and couple more sniffs here and there she soon released her grip off me. She lowered her head down and nodded, I tilted my head bending down just to see if she was fine.

"Are you nodding as in yes or .."

I tried lifting her chin to look at me but her head strongly stayed down avoiding my gaze.

"Don't look at me I look ugly when I cry" she says whining like an infant.

I chuckled a bit at her comment, but when she had her guard down I took the chance to lift her chin up only to witness her close her eyes shut pouting her pink lips.

"Your so cute" I chuckled as I pecked her two pink blushing cheeks.

"Stop it" she laughs with me.

" I can't help it your so fucking adorable" I told her.

She slapped my arm playfully scolding me not to use such vulgar word, I just chuckle even more of her motherly love. I then ask her again if it was okay if I can take the role of a father figure and a smile lit on my face when she says yes, I lifted her up carefully kissing her lips once again.

Once we were done goofing around in the store it was time to pay for the items we bought and after that we headed to the mall in search for more baby items, I told her she can buy as much things as she needed for our baby I didn't really care much about the price the only thing I cared was spoiling our kid and having everything it needs.

Even when she refuse to buy more I told her it was okay as long as she needs it then I was fine with it. When we finished buying all the baby products we had time to shop around except i spoiled her with clothes, shoes, perfume, face products anything she wanted she got it, I didn't care how many she bought as long as she was smiling and filled with joy I was happy she's my happiness pill a better pill then ones I take at home.

When she was done buying her necessities I picked up the items that she was holding while I held it for her.

"Jungkook let me carry some there heavy" she worriedly says.

"It's okay sweetie a pregnant girl like you shouldn't be holding these things anyways, it's bad for our baby. It needs to be healthy" I told her with a grin.

She was stubborn as she took some of the bags and walked ahead as I trailed after her "For your information I'm not some weak girl that needs constant care" she says.

"Well I want to take care of you, your so fragile it'll hurt me if something bad happens to you" I told her.

~~

V his twins needed some fresh air considering how bad it was at home from the frustration of Jinna who was crying over the break up with Jungkook while Jin is in some kind mental state where all he thinks about is separating the two couple to V trying everyday making potions after potions on bringing back his wife and the other three children, it was too much for the young business man.

"Mason, Layda what would you like to do" he ask them while he holds both there hands.

"Appa I want a toy car!" Says Mason.

"Appa I want a fluffy bunny please!!" Layda begged scrunching up her face while clasping her hands together.

"Alright alright I'll get you guys your toys and your animals" he chuckles.

The three maneuvered to the toy section playing with different types of toys. They run around the whole store chasing each other till a lady scolded them to be a bit careful, Mason made a face at the lady when she went back to the register.

They soon got what they wanted the toy car that Manson had been asking for will be delivered soon and as for Layda she got a white dwarf bunny as she held it carefully in both arms.

"Layda is there a reason why you want a bunny..you hate animals?" V ask kneeling down to her.

"I want to learn how to resurrect something too! I want to kill this bunny and see what happens" she says smiling as she petted the innocent little creature.

V only sigh knowing that she has always been interested in such a cruel innovations, but saying no will only make her go insanely mad.

She then turned her direction at the two couple. V averted his gaze at the directions of his daughters eyes, and in his view was Lynn and Jungkook playfully arguing about who's carrying the bags.

"Isn't that mommy.. my real mommy? The one you told me about?" Layda says with a giddy smile.

V forced a smile turning his attention to her. "Yup your real mother but now you'll have a new one soon.." He says standing up from the ground. V held her hand as they were about to leave.

But Layda almost called Lynns name till V covered her mouth shushing her to not scream or yell. He then placed her down on the ground where she puffed her cheeks scrunching her brows in anger.

"I want to say hi to her!" She yells.

"Layda..she's with someone else now, and you have to leave her alone. I'm sorry sweetie but she has other kids other than you and Mason" V says raising his voice a bit higher.

"She's my mom too" she pouted.

_________
**CUTT~~
So I hope you guys like this one, if you do show some love with some comments and some votes ^^ mahalo Jellybunnies :)