0.42

I woke up to the smell of breakfast in the air, toast, sausages, eggs, bacon and so much more. I groan at the slight hangover that kept me up last night and now, and having a hangover on a Monday morning is not a good especially when I have work later on in the day.

I close my eyes just few minutes till screaming of kids woke me up again.

"Oh my god" I groaned once more.

"Appa-aaaa! Wake up wake up!" One of the twins shouted. Ailee pulled up my arm pulling me up, when she wouldn't let go I took an exhausting sigh unhurriedly getting up from the bed.

She held my hands as I trailed after her. We walked to the kitchen which a smile formed on my lips when I witness my beautiful rose wearing my white dress shirt that flows down to her knees, and a messy bun on her head.... Simply cute.

"Umma!" Ailee yells running to her. She turns around and lifted her up with one arm as she continued to cook. As for me I walked to her bundling my arms around her waist placing my head on her shoulder.

She giggles but didn't mind my presence. "Do you want something?" She said.

"No I'm good I'll just rest my head on you for now" I said in lazy tone.

"Morning everyone!" Jhope shouted yawning a bit. He then walked to the dinning table as he waits for the breakfast.

"Ooohhh I smell wonderful food. Lynn what are you making?" Jhope ask.

"Uh eggs, bacon, fried rice, waffle bread and khao tom." She replied.

She put Ailee down as she ran to sit next to Jhope. I helped by taking out nineteen plates then it hit me..I have one more kid upstairs that's not supposed to be here in the first place.

Soon after one by one everyone was now in the kitchen still half asleep and so was the kids. And then their was Lea holding her Maggie doll as usual, she glanced at me and smirked.

She then mouthed 'I'll tell mommy' with grin as she pointed her finger up signaling that Arisa is up in the guest room.

I placed my finger on my lip shaking my head slowly. She then nodded her head in agreement. I puff a breath as I sat on the table while everyone started munching on their breakfast.

Hours later everyone started moving at high paste. The guys have their own companies to go to while the girls have their own business as well and the kids has schools to attend even if the twins refuse to go Lynn would give me that killer gaze if I don't do as she says.

While everyone was busy getting themselves ready for work I waited for them to leave so I can meet Arisa in the guest room.

"Well I'm gonna be late for the meeting, I'll see you later." Lynn says giving me a kiss on my cheek. I kissed her as well waving goodbye and soon she drove off with the others.

"You're not leaving yet?" NamJoon ask.

"Uh later..I have some things to do before I go" I told him.

He simply shrugs as he walks down the stairs twirling his keys and walks off the mansion.

Once everyone left even the kids I quickly picked up a bowl of khao tom marching my way to the elevator up the third floor. I turned in different directions passing many empty rooms making my way to the last hallway on my left. I could smell cigarette while I walked towards a room where smokes seeps slightly out the door.

When I open the door Arisa lays on the bed wearing a black satin lacy lingerie gown as she smokes a pack of cigarettes.

She then noticed me and covered herself up. "O-oh oppa! S-sorry that you had to see me like this" she says, coughing a little fixing herself up.