0.26

As days gone by Jungkook had his whole men searching for Lynn morning through night, his men hardly slept as they kept on the look out for the girl. Even in the cities men in black suit would ask questions if the citizens happen to witness the girl wandering around their areas, but there was no luck not one person has stepped up and gave any information about the missing girl.

With no eye witnesses the guards began to feel impatient but Jungkook would always persuade them about the amount of money he'll pay if they ever capture the girl, with that determination the guards continued to hunt her down.

"I don't get it..if you don't like her why not simply let her go, I mean you said it yourself she's useless. What more do you want from her?" V spoke as he placed his two legs on the wooden desk.

Jungkook had no words to explain why he desired her so much, it was as if he just lost his treasure a very important treasure. He didn't know why he kept hurting her, it's not like he meant it more of a control for him to harm her whenever she's around, and seeing her at her fragile state gave him somewhat of a booster of energy. It didn't make sense but he loves her, yet the way he shows it was much far more than love.

"Just find her and bring her to me..that's all I ask" he says with a soft exhausted tone as he walked out of his office leaving V behind.

__________

Because of many potions that they have used in the past there is some side effects when it comes to having kids, whenever a child is born they grow fairly quickly due to the enhanced of the medication. Aleeya used to be just a baby and now the child in couple months she is now four years old, she will eventually stop aging at around seven unless taking another potion to grow naturally.

"Aleeya hold my hand" Lynn commanded. Her daughter held her mothers hand as they walked around the streets of Myeong-dong shopping districts and a place where there were many shops she could try and apply for.

There were some shops she applied for anything that could get her a job.

She then found a flower shop that was to her liking as she entered inside there were different types of marvelous flowers that has disperse in different directions. It was almost as if she was entering the gates to a fairytale.

She ringed the bell that was on the cashier counter waiting for an assistant. Couple seconds later a middle age lady came out from the back door.

"Hi there how may I help you" she spoke.

"Ah..Uhm I was wondering if you have any work applications, I'm looking for a job you see" she says shyly.

The lady thought about it for a second till she smiled at the desperate girl. "Why don't you start now, as for your baby she can come in the back room and play with some toys"

With that said the lady offered her to do some simple task for now. Aleeya went to the back as she played with some toys as for the two ladies they talked throughout the day till it was 7:30 pm.

"I need to pick up some things here's the key close up the shop when your done"

Lynn bowed at the lady as she hurriedly walked away into the night as for her she continued to clean up the shop since today was actually pretty busy, many petals were everywhere and the organization of the place were a mess.

As Lynn swept the floors Aleeya ran around giggling as she played with the petals that were on the floors throwing it up in the air making "whoohooo ~" sounds.

Lynn placed the broom on the side as she chased her daughter around lifting her up tickling her as well. The shop was filled with cute laughters from the two girls, it was enough for someone to hear as he stepped inside.

"Daddy!" Aleeya shouted which made Lynn stopped in a frozen state. She turned around to see not Jungkook but Aiden who had a balloon wrapped around his wrist. He picked up Aleeya hugging her dearly.

Lynn was shocked to witness such an event, especially her daughter who just met the man twice now and is starting to call him father.

"A-aleeya sweetie he isn't your dad" Lynn said with worry.

"It's okay she can think that if she like I don't mind" Aiden giggles with Aleeya.

"Uhm what are you doing here?"

"To see you obviously..I stop by here just to get some flowers for my living room and apparently I've stumble upon a beautiful girl that works here" he chuckles looking at her.

In a way Lynn blushed at his comments, ever since they met he was nothing but a gentleman but then again she had to stay away from him realizing that she could have the same fate with Jungkook.

As the night grew dark it was time to head back home. Aiden waited for her to close the shop as he swept her hand lacing it with his, she tried to let go but failed to do so as she just let it be.

"I don't trust you..Aiden" Lynn softly exposed.

He turned to face her, he knew why she'd be scared. She meets a nice guy and all of a sudden Jin starts poisoning them turning them into killers and now she's afraid that Aiden would do the same. He couldn't blame her, if he was in her shoes he wouldn't trust himself either.

He took a deep breath and griped her hands a little tighter. He looked straight at her frightened eyes that has no trust on anyone in front of her.

"Lynn...you have to trust me on this. I won't hurt you like someone, you can't always be afraid of someone that's trying to be friendly"

"Sometimes the friendliest has the most darkest secrets" she responded back.

"Thanks but no thanks..I'll be safe of my own" she says finally pulled away from Aiden's grip as she picked up her daughter.

"What's your plan for the future then?" Aiden ask stopping her once again.

Lynn did not hesitate to burst out her confidence. She had been played, used, raped and so on with that amount of damage in her body there is one thing she desired the most.

"The only plan I have is to take down Jeon Jungkook. I want him to suffer every fucking pain I've been through.." She smiled.

_______________
**CUTT~~
Happy Thanksgiving guys I know it's tomorrow but I want to say it now hehe, like always if you enjoy please comment & vote ^^