0.39

**Not Edit**

Me, Areum and the three kids headed back to the scene of where Yoongi and Jin were located. But once we all ran there they were already punching each other while Jimin was trying to break the fight. The more he helped the more Jimin was in the middle of the fight.

I handed Aleeya to Ailee commanding the girls to stay out of the way. The obeyed as they stood behind a car that was parked on the side.

"Oppa!" Areum shouted and the three all stopped to look back all shocked and surprise to see Areum alive.

"A-AREUM!?" Yoongi shouted. He got off of Jin that was now almost half beaten to death. He ran to her embracing her in his arms.

"Oh my fucking God your alive!" He cries out in her arms.

As for Jin he could not even get up any longer as he starts to cough up some blood heaving to catch his breath.

Soon enough cops started to show up and they all charges at our way.

"Good arrest them officer! Arrest them all!" Jin shouted in anger while crawling on the ground.

The officers picked him up and handcuffed him. With a confuse expression Jin had a meltdown screaming and yelling as to why he is being dragged away and not us.

"Jin you are under arrest for poisoning the Jeons, attempting to murder the twins Mason and Layda by malnutrition, attempting to kill Jungkook and Lynn for the inheritance of her money." one of the offices says.

"You tried to kill my kids!" I shouted at Jin which he only chuckled in response and I gave him a big blow to his face causing him to fall back on his knees while the officers had to pull him back up.

Jimin pulled me away as one of the officers came towards us. "Well seems you folks are in no harms way..you should thank Krystal for helping you kids out. Without her Jin wouldn't be in locked up in an institution again"

Our ears perked up hearing Krystal's name. She was gone for vacationing but how did she know all this? We all wondered.

"Okay sis go do some witch craft thing and bring my wife back" Yoongi says.

"Don't rush me!" Areum yelled.

"Well can you like hurry up I want my wife back." Yoongi argued.

Me, Jimin and the kids all backed up a bit knowing that these two siblings will eventually start attacking anytime soon.

"Man what a night" Jimin sighs.

Though resting right now wasn't going to be our time, we still need to find out if Jungkook and Lynn are fine. As if on cue a black hummer approached our area

The hummer stopped and each door opened revealing five people coming out.

"THERE ALIVE!" Jimin shouted as he ran towards the car.

And there they were Kyrtal, Jungkook, Lynn, J-hope and NamJoon coming out of the car.

"Appa! Umma!" The twins rushed towards their parents but the two stop not knowing if they should hold them or not probably because they were too shocked that the twins are now alive breathing the same air as them.

Krystal walks to one of the officers for some kind of talk."Thanks officer Lee.. And here is the money I owe you" Krystal says taking out a suitcase filled with cash.

Officer Lee bowed and took the money from her hands. And soon the police cleared out while we have things to clean ourselves.

With curiosity in my mind Krystal then walked towards me as if she read my mind. "It's okay, I got there memories back, I even got J-hope and NamJoon to take the reverse pill so there fine now" she says.

"Then how'd you know all this?"

"Haneul came to me and told me everything, then we set up a plan to try figure out how to bring the girls back. Unfortunately we're not witches, but we did know one person that could help us read her book and so we headed in town to find one of her friends who's also a witch. And with that we were able to bring them back. And as for Lynn..she's a princess right? Well we haven't quite revealed that to Jungkook yet."

"Sorry we couldn't save everyone sooner..it took us awhile to fix the potions" she says.

"Well as long as everyone is okay then it was worth it" I told her with a pat on her head. She then smiled as she ran towards NamJoon Hyung.

As for me I sigh in relief scratching the back of my neck. I then got disrupted when someone's soft lips pressed against mines. My eyes shot up wide to see Areum closed her eyes while doing it. We then stepped back as we glanced around to witness, everyone with their families.

Jungkook and Lynn they were hugging their three girls giving them kisses even though they still seemed shocked that their alive and well. NamJoon and Krystal hugging giving each other pecks of kisses, Jimin talking on the phone to Mia who is probably worried about him. Jhope called to his girlfriend telling her that he's fine. And Yoongi with Haneul once again making out as usual.

I felt a tug on my leg and I looked down to see Kira. I picked her up as she gave me kisses and repaid her with many kisses on her cheeks.

While everyone was with their families. I realize I needed my twins with me also, but I wonder if Lynn remembers that we had kids in the past, I just hope that she loves them the way she loves her three girls.

Jungkook saw me as he gave me a reassuring smile. He walked to me putting his hands in his pocket.

"Thanks for the help, without you ..I really have no idea what I'll do. To me your more than just a member, your my brother ..we don't have the same blood but your my bullet to my gun" he says patting my shoulder side.

"Oh stop being sweet it's so cringeworthy, but thanks you'll always be my little brother you twisted killer maknae" I flashed my signature smile at him.

"Go talk to her ...she needs to see Layda and Mason as well" he says giving me an okay sign.

"Keep her safe for me, and I'll keep Areum safe for you" he say.

"I will and I appreciate it" I told him with a smile.

With that said I walked towards Lynn who was holding Aleeya in her arms. Once she saw me her head perked up and she smiled back at me.

"Hey.."

"Hey" she says.

"You remember me right?" I chuckled.

"How can I forget.." She says biting lip.

"I was wondering if you'd like to meet your other twins" I said biting my lower lip.

"Oh yes please, I'd love to meet them" she says. I turned back to see Jungkook reaction, he only waved his hands signaling us to go. I bowed at him, then me and Lynn headed to my car heading out to meet our twins.

~~

"Your not mad that she's with V again? I mean not a little jealous?" Areum chuckles at Jungkook who kept staring into the distance of the car driving away.

"No..not anymore. She has kids with them as well, and I can't take that away from her." He says poking her head with his finger.

"Come on let's go home, we'll wait for them to return" he says with a smile.
_____________
**CUTT~~
So i switched the names for the Jungkook fanfic that'll be coming up next year. It's now called Violent Love instead of Seductive. So anyways this story is far from over so stay tune for more ^^