0.53

*NOT EDIT*

Trying to search for his daughter got Jungkook into a depression state. He believed that it was his fault for this situation to happen, if only he'd cancel the meeting and to be with Lynn and his daughter this wouldn't have happened.

He thought about what he could've done to protect her, he should've sent some of his men to watch her from afar and If anything goes wrong they'd handle the outcome.

He furrows his brows thinking hard till his office door opened slightly. He looked up and in his view was V hyung with his mask on.

Jungkook took a deep sigh leaning back in his seat as he close his eyes then opens again.

V bowed at his boss taking a seat on the sofa across from Jungkook taking off his mask.

"Any news on Aleeya?" Jungkook says in a tired tone.

"Sadly nothing."

"They searched everywhere..every house, apartments,hotels,motels, places where Lynn would take her out, pretty much all over Seoul but still no sign of her whereabouts. It's like she disappeared permanently." V sated harshly.

"She didn't disappear..she's out there. She's alive there's no way in hell my kid is dead..fuck no" Jungkook shouted in anger.

"What about the Makato's any information about them?"

V took out two cigarette and lit up while he smoked it. He puff the smoke as it surfaced the dusty air in which he likes looking at the small particles around him.

He then glances back at Jungkook not knowing how to start but he did know some information about the Makato's yet he wasn't sure how Jungkook would feel about hearing it.

"Speak V hyung I need to know. Even if it's not what I want to hear" he says putting his hands on the desk.

Without any hesitation V began to speak.

"Seems like James and Lynn had some relationships in the past."

Jungkook ears perked up, his eyes piercing with a little anger inside. His lips still in an upside down form. He wasn't please with that answer.

"They were together?" he gritted.

"Yes but not long actually. Turns out Lynn broke up with him due to his overly obsession towards her and very overprotective person. Almost like a stalker...he wouldn't leave her alone so I'm guessing when she found out that her father was transferring to Korea she didn't tell him ..she was lucky enough to fly away from that guy. Everything was good till now" V says.

"Well he needs to stay away from her like literally I'll seriously kill that guy" Jungkook said.

Before they could continue on with the conversation the door opened again and in comes one of Jungkook secretary.

She bowed at him and reminded him that Mr. Kang would like to do some business with him right this instant.

The two boys said their goodbyes while Jungkook walked out following his secretary to another room.

V walks out putting on one of his earphones. He pressed on the down button that heads to the main lobby while he waits he fixes his choker glancing at himself telling him how handsome he looks.

The elevator dinged opening it wide. He enters inside only to have this really playboy guy enter as well. He was on the phone with someone, although it was rude to ease drop V couldn't help but listen in on the guys conversation.

He closed his eyes pretending to ignore the ruckus.

The guy started to speak laughing about something and when he couldn't hear from the other line he decided to make it in speaker mode.