0.15

Half of the Jeons family were now missing except for Jimin,J-hope and NamJoon. While Jungkook is on his own with his pregnant girlfriend the mansion became eerie and disturbing it was as if your entering the gates of hell, death lingers all over surrounding every inch of the mansion.

Yoongi, V, and Haneul unable to be located made Jin and Jinna the boss of the household. Without anyone standing in their way this was their opportunity to make the rest of the family members have their own nightmares to deal with.

Ever since the day Jungkook laid his eye on Lynn, everything was perfect. Jin would watch Jungkook hurt Lynn countless times and give her no mercy whatsoever, but as times progress Jungkook and Lynns love for one another kept getting weak yet still holding on as if trying to stay alive.

Soon the young lad become intoxicated with her. She was eve and he was Adam which they can never part and that's what making Jin irritated.

For years he would plaster a fake genuine smile in front of the two making them believe he was the only one who actually approve of Lynn, he even saved her life from dying which he should've just let her die in the first place. In fact it was all for show, he never liked her ..actually he hates her to the core.

Because of Lynn everyone became soft and starts changing who they used to be. Because of her the rest of the boys hardly kill unless told to do so, and finally because of her, Jungkook has totally changed for the better which in Jins mind is not okay.

He missed everyone destroying someone's lives. He missed going with them to just murder random people for fun, he can't do those now since it's all because of her.

And now he wants their old selves back. He wants his little brothers to be psychopaths again, he wants his dongseang to be killers just like old times.

Making the rest suffer later on and be brainwashed will be good start but for now Jungkook is the ultimate main star what he wants is for Jungkook to officially murder Lynn. With her out of the way they can go back to being normal psychotic families.

________

He was now in V's lab inserting toxic chemicals in the maknae medicines hoping that he'll soon trigger his anger very quickly. When he was done with all the medications he ordered Sehun once again to hand it to the young boy.

"Oppa! Do something to make Jungkook fall in love with me!" says Jinna.

Jin shook his head in disapproval. "Love is a disgrace and very disgusting it makes people crazy in the head..make him fall in love with you yourself" he hissed at her.

She gritted her teeth stomping away in his view annoyed and pissed off that she'll be doing this alone without the help of her brother.

_________
THE GOLDEN Co.

"You can't go in there Mr.Jeon is busy at this moment" one of the security guard says extending his right arm blocking Sehun from entering.

"I'm just here to give him his medications" he said dangling it in front of the security. He only sigh but opened the door telling him to make it quick.

He stopped and witness the young boy passionately making out with Lynn who's clothes have been half revealed, her eyes opened wide and immediately covered herself when sinking her eyes back at Sehun.

Jungkook turned around and saw Sehun awkwardly standing by the doorway. Jungkook fake cough and adjusted his suit and necktie while Lynn fixed herself as well as she got off the desk.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, here is your medications for the month. Please don't forget to take it so you can get better" Sehun smiled as he handed the brown bag to him, he then bowed and with that he simply left.

The door closed again leaving the two couple giggling in embarrassment.

"Maybe next time I should lock the door hahaha" Jungkook laughs awkwardly with a blush on his cheek, he approached Lynn gliding his fingers around her waist, Lynn travels her hands up to his necktie fixing it perfectly.

Jungkook couldn't stop staring at his precious girl so close to him. Something like this would only be in fairytales not in real life..but it is. This fairytale has become a real thing and he was glad to spend it with this beautiful soul next to him.

Lynn then stopped instantly as she just gaze at the tie. Jungkook notice and ask what's been bugging her lately.

"Princess you should smile, don't frown" he says smiling at her hoping she'd do the same.

"Why?..."

"Why what?"

"Why are you constantly taking medicines..are you sick Jungkook..as in are you dying or something?"

He glanced at the side thinking of something to say. After a second of thinking he returns to her question.

He didn't want to reveal the real reasons why he takes medication only because he's afraid she'll be frightened of him or even leave him if she finds out. Instead he simply lied and told her there just vitamins.

The sun was setting soon again and he'll be having another meeting later on, he'd love for Lynn to stay but he didn't want her to wait an hour for him so in that case he called one of his men Daesung to take her home safely.

"Please take care of her, she's holding our baby" he told him.

______________
*CUTT~~
Please if you like it, don't forget to comment, tell me what chu guys think and vote. Ty JELLYBUNNIES:3