0.17

After the event that just occurred awhile ago I was certain to take my medicines right away. Maybe I'm just hallucinating about my twins, I mean it's normal to being seeing your extinct children wandering around a grocery store..right? I guess not; but it was all to real yet at the same time I've working my ass this whole week, it came to me that I really needed a break from this hectic work.

I picked up the water bottle and paid it along with the fruits. Once the lady was done storing them in a brown paper bag I walked outside where there tables being set up. I placed my things on the table and pulled out the water bottle and the medicine that I'll be taking.

Dabbing the pill on my palm as I gulped it down along with water. I grimace at the taste which it shouldn't have been so bitter, this pill doesn't really have any after taste though I didn't think much of it knowing that medicine can also have an upgrade especially the taste.

It was too bitter something I wouldn't even want to swallow in the first place but I had to if I want to get better with my actions.

I instantaneously forged ahead realizing the time. It was midnight and I should've been home hours ago but something weird just happened that made me not keep up with the time. I hurriedly got myself in the car, started the engined and zoomed away.

~~

As I step foot in the condo it wasn't a very delightful sight to see. The whole room was pitched black except the upstairs leading to our room.

Lynn must've been tired for waiting too long when I promised her I'd be here shortly. I was even more of a jerk for not even calling her up and letting her know that I'd be late for awhile.

I flicked the light switch on and averted my gaze around. My eyes landed on the lump on the couch as I made my way over, it was Lynn curled up in a fetus pose wrapped in duvet covers she was already fast asleep.

I made my way to her, gently and slowly lifting her up bridal style. She was in deep slumber to even feel what's going on, I'd rather have her sleep then get up and starts arguing why I'm so late. I doubt she'll believe me if I tell her what happened back at the store.

Once we reached our room I placed her down covering her with soft and fluffy blankets.

With a kiss on her forehead my hand made its way to her belly rubbing it calmly and gently.

"Good night princess and you to my child..I hope we can meet soon" I whispered quietly leaving the room and into the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the the faucet giving me rain drops of warm water pouring down on my body, it was very relaxing at that moment all the activities that just happened this whole night was becoming to sink in my head.

Honestly I don't know why only now the twins started to show up at the most irrelevant time, it was just so uncanny it didn't seem to make any sense. I lift my head up a bit feeling the splashes of water dropping on my face as I began wiping it with my hands.

Seconds passed into minutes and something was altering inside me, I don't know why or what it was but I felt so mad for no apparent reason it's like something in me was boiling with rage.

I close my eyes for a bit and my head tilted down. Every nightmare, dreams and even reality that has happened kept flooding my mind with nothing but negativity, all the bad thoughts kept pouring in me and it wouldn't stop.

I haven't even noticed that my hands were curved up into a fist, the thoughts of my wife dying without the appearance of her face made me upset, the thought of my twins dead made me even more pissed off and the more I sinked my brain inside the events the more I was getting a bit anxious.

And then it clicked I ended up punching my fist on the tiled walls, punching and punching till my knuckles turned white and beads of blood started dripping down in the tub. Since I was so hypnotized in hitting the walls I was unaware that someone was standing by side of the door.

I finally came back to my senses and tried to breath calmly as possible. My eyes shifted to the sides and I could only see a silhouette figure standing by the doorway.

I moved the white sliding door, my eyes perked up to see Lynn wide awake with worry in her eyes. She stood there like a statue unable to move a step, just practically eyeing me out.

"J-jung..Jungkook..a-are you okay?" her voice sounded concern, very soft and quiet.

I didn't answer her, I stopped the shower from running as I took the towel from the ground snaking it around my waist. I got out and walked towards her my head slightly low.

Her body finally moved only a little bit but stopped when her back made contact with the wall.

"J-Jungkook" she called my name again. I couldn't help but smile wickedly at her voice, so fucking beautiful.

Right at this moment I just wanted to do illegal things to her and I didn't really care if she is pregnant. I just wanted her body and her lips tangled with mines.

When I was finally hovering over her tiny fragile figure. My hands automatically gripped her wrist making her gasp in fear, I lifted my head up meeting her gaze..her eyes were full of fright shimmery so brightly she looked like she was about to cry.

Her audible gulped made me quiver in excitement, I have no idea why I feel so dangerously attach to this woman but whatever it is ..tonight I'll enjoy every piece of her.

Before she could speak I put my index finger on her lips.

"Hush little Lynn don't say a word, daddy's gonna make you ..scream in ..pain~♪♬" chuckles.

________________
**CUTT~~
Please don't be silent readers haha if you guys like this chapter don't forget to Comment and Vote ~ JELLYBUNNIES
٩ ˘ ³˘۶~