0.25

Drunk and tired V pulled the youngest boy into his car as he drove to his condominium home. Once they arrived he lifted Jungkook up taking him to his room, unfortunately the door happened to be unlocked without any guessing he pushed open the door to see everything in its place except one little problem.... Lynn was nowhere to be insight.

He let go of Jungkook for a bit but was able to process what was happening.

"Where is she?" His eyes were dropping every second trying to keep it open.

"I don't know..she must've escaped when we went out" V responded.

"Well ..go find her ..Go Find Her NOW!" He commanded. V only bowed as he left the living room as heads out for a night hunt.

__________

Lynn quickly got up from her seat taking Aleeya with her before she could walk away the same guy stopped her in her tracks.

"What do you want?!" She shouted in annoyance.

He flinched at how angry she was but it still didn't change the fact that he wanted to be nice to her.

"Are you going home? If you are I could drop you there?" He ask scratching the back of his head. She scoff at the boy as she simply shoved him away only to get pulled back again.

"The hell is your problem?!" This time her loud tone made Aleeya burst into tears, Lynn sigh deeply but kept her composure as she hushed her to stop crying. When she couldn't get her to stop the man name Aiden offered to try calm her down.

She hesitated for a second but soon handed her daughter to the man, he took her in his arms singing her lullabies the more he sang the more Aleeya started decline her cries. Minutes later she soon snuggled her small body on the man's chest.

He then handed her back to her mother as she bowed back and started to walk away through the deserted streets. But because he was worried that a mother and a daughter walks the streets in Seoul this late at night made him frighten at the thought of them gruesomely getting kidnapped or even worse killed. His apartment wasn't far from the convenient store so he charged ahead trailing behind her just to make sure she gets home safe.

He hid behind a lamp pole eyeing her as she entered inside a muggy apartment, it may look a bit creepy stalking a girl that he just met but isn't wrong to see if she gets home safe? For most people probably thinks it's weird but whatever as long as she's safe he's good with that.

Once she was out of his view he felt an unusual presence in the back of him.

He turned around to see Jin with a glare.

"What?" He says.

"I didn't resurrect you to be clingy towards her..keep in mind I want her dead. I realize now that Jungkook might not even kill her it's been weeks and yet she's still alive! So I sent you here to do the filthy work.
She's vile remember that." He warned.

Aiden scoffed at his hyung, just because he resurrected him doesn't mean he'll obey his command, killing Lynn isn't in his plan he has other issues to deal with.

"The maknae will be looking for her" Aiden responded back ignoring the warning signs.

"All I want is that girl dead, once she's gone Jungkook won't have a care in the world for her. He'll be his old self again..it's simple."

Aiden laughed at his hyung giving Jin a confused look.

"Hyung you want more than just killing the girl..your in this for power"

____________

The next day came by real quick since it was Saturday Lynn took her baby to the playground.

Aleeya crawled around the sandbox almost eating it but Lynn managed to stopped her from taking in the substance.

While Aleeya happily plays with her toys Lynn took a seat on the shaded benched eyeing her daughter, she smiled seeing her in her happiest state unlike before where she would cry every time.

Minutes gone by and suddenly she felt a presence sat right next to her. She glance at the direction of the stranger and to her surprise it was the same guy she met last night.

"You!" She shouted.

He looked back at her with a smile. "Sup" he says.

"Wh-what are you doing here? How did you know I'd be here? Are you a stalker?" She blurted out.

He chuckles at all the questions she shot him with but he answered her with "I happened to live around these areas and I happened to see you, and no I'm not a stalker..just coincidence" he replied.

With that said she didn't bother asking him any more questions.

Aiden finally got up from his seat as he marched over to Aleeya who was having a hard time getting up the slide. He helped her by lifting her up taking her to the top, the whole afternoon Aiden played with the little girl.

Lynn watched from afar witnessing such a moment. Seeing her daughter react super joyed over one man made her smile in happiness. He was just a stranger but he's far more than that.

"Come on let's go meet mommy?" He says holding onto her tiny hands.

He picked her up in one arm taking her to his mother. Lynn grinned as she took her baby in her arms "Hi baby did you have fun?" cooing the little girl.

Lynn thanked Aiden for spending the afternoon with her daughter, he only let out a chuckle.

He then checked his watch realizing he was late for a meeting, he pulled out a card handing it to Lynn. With a questioning look he explained that it was a business card and if she needed anything she can call him anytime.

They exchanged phone numbers as they bowed to one another. But as for Aiden he leaned in to her right cheek giving her a small peck. "Take care of yourself beautiful and you too sweetie" he says squishing Aleeya's cheeks.

_____________
**CUTT~~
I was bored so here is another chapter hope you like it. Please comment & vote :)