0.12

2 days from the incident~

Slowly rising from the depths of oblivion, feeling returning to fingers and toes, I grunted at the soreness around my abdomen, I rolled over and curled up more tightly. Holding onto my stomach rising up from the ground only to find myself in a different realm that wasn't familiar to me.

Something about the atmosphere surrounding me didn't seem right, so cautiously opening one eye I quickly scanned the room.

Awareness came in a flash, this was not within my comfort zone, this was strange and in some ways frightening.

What had happened - how did I even get here - where was here? So many thoughts scrambled in my brain to the surface in panic that a thin film of perspiration began to form on brow and upper lip. Fear was setting in and there was nothing I could do to stop it, no comforting words or thoughts, nothing reassuring came to mind.

The only thing that surrounded me was white milky walls and that was it. No television, desk, or even a window to see what the outer surface of this place is. I was excluded from the rest of the world as if someone just planted me back to my own planet which was not earth.

I walked from corner to corner finding ways of busting out of this square room but no doors were even visible to witness. I would bang and kicked on the walls if there was any opening but my breathing began to slow down and so was my energy. Beads of sweats draped around my body and all I could do for now was sit down and charged up my weak body.

Minutes passed by and my eyes began to droop down. I tried my best to keep myself awake but my tired figure was not doing so well and in the end I gave up and fell back to slumber.

40 min later a small nudge on my shoulder woke me up a bit. My visions were still unstable but when rubbing my eyes with my hands I could now see a girl kneeling in front of me.

I shot up wide in awe backing myself against the walls, I gulped and a line of watery substance were now curling up in my eyes.

If this is a dream this is either some kind of twisted bittersweet moment or either I'm getting punked.

How could she be alive? She was dead! Quote ...Dead! Who the fuck summoned her? Many questions circulated in my head and all the answers I needed was no where to be found only a simple evidence that is now gazing at me with her brown hazelnut eyes.

"H-how?!" I began in a panic mode. I literally have no idea whats going, this is something that not going to disappear in my head.

She placed her finger on her lip signaling to not make a sound.

"Your name is V? Well V.. I'll be taking you to a different room" she says.

It was the same voice I've dreamed so many times now it almost felt like a dream come true.

I couldn't help but simply touch her right cheeks making her flinch in surprised.

"I've missed you so much" I whispered to her, tears suddenly streamed down my cheeks and her response was flashing her bright smile making me chuckle in joy.

_______

After two days of screaming till their voices were now hoarse and fragile, Layda and Mason collapse on the floor dying slowly from no nutrition and water. Jin simply has scolded the others for feeding the twins, as to why he's doing such a corrupted idea he had no comments to his plans.

"What the hell those kids are going to die here!" Yoongi shouted.

Jin sipped his cup ignoring all the backlashes he's been getting. He did not even answer Yoongi as he halted in his tracks before returning to his office with one final sentence without turning around.

"Those children are Lynn's which means her blood floods inside of her. They must be vanished from this property"

Yoongi furrows his brows in anger.

"So your just going to let them die without them seeing there parents?!"

Jin sigh. He turned his head to Yoongi who was giving him death glares.

"They simply must go..Yoongi there viruses"

"You've changed hyung..you really have." Yoongi says in gritted teeth.

"No ..I didn't change, I'm just reborn again" he chuckles then left the kitchen.

_______________
**CUTT~~
So I've been doing allot of thinking and I've decided to not delete the story, I'm very sorry for making you worry but just know that I'll keep going and do my best :) in the meantime if you like this chapter please don't hesitate to comment and vote ^^..