0.32

**Not edit**

Throughout the whole night she screamed and punched with all her might despite having bruised up she had enough strength to still go up against me. I've never seen this side of her before, it amazes me how strong she was.

Because of her I too have bruise marks on my body, my lips still bleeding and my neck with a giant black mark forming rapidly.

I tried to catch my breath and so did she, we panted heavily backing away from each other not breaking our gaze. Our bodies instantly hit the walls as we simultaneously slid down to the floor.

Couple seconds later my phone ringed again, I sigh tilting my head then gaze to my right to pick up my phone from the corner that was thrown at me by Lynn.

I then tried to reach for it but someone beat me to it, I looked up to see Lynn picking the phone hesitantly ready to swipe it.

"Lynn! Don't you dare! If that's Stella don't answer!" I shouted at her.

She looked back at the phone and smiled with a glare. With one swoop she placed the phone close to her ear. As for me i wanted attack but my body won't fucking make me move!

"Jungkook oppa?!"

My eyes widen even bigger at the sound of Stella on the other side of the phone.

"Lynn if you speak I'll fucking screw you up!"

She rolled her eyes at me turning her back still had the phone close to her ears.

"Oppa why aren't you speaking?" Stella says with a pouty voice.

"Lynn! Listen to me you can't say anything..Stella is nothing to me. I'm just using her to get her fucking business! If she finds out about you I won't be able to take over ..I could loose the deal!" I whispered shouted.

Even with the warning she was stubborn. She walked around as if waiting for something.

"Oppa? What's going on ..why are you being so quite..Are you with someone?!" She says her voice now in a worried tone.

"Hi Stella ...I'm Lynn. Sorry your soon to be husband can't come to the phone right now.. we've been having a rough night ..if you know what I mean" she giggled.

Soon enough the other line disconnected quickly. Lynn crossed her arms as she smirked at me.

At that moment my body was boiling like a volcano ready irrupt anytime soon. With what she did, I know I can't go back and apologize to Stella, she's probably already closing the deal with a no and as for my business its gone thanks to the girl I'm staring at.

"You bitch!" I growled.

"I'm aware that I am..no need to repeat" she says as she threw my phone at me.

I walked towards her grab her arm and pushed her against the wall, I stared directly at her tired eyes "Do you have any idea what you've just done?!"

"What are you gonna do about it? Punch me like you always do!?" She growled back.

Without any comeback she did the unthinkable. She pulled my tie down then pecked my lips, she then let go and pushed off my shoulder with her hand.

"Wh-why'd you do that?" I ask turning to face her, still lost for words.

She turned to face me and smiled vilely. "I'm marking the person that will soon die in my hands...if you still don't get it then I'll say it so a psychopath like you would understand.."

"Jeon Jungkook I simply want you dead.. I'll pull the trigger on your fucking head" with her expression she wasn't joking.

This is not the Lynn I took in to my home she's become aggressive and not in a good way.

"Oh and by the way..you shouldn't leave your gun lying around unsupervised another psycho might snatch it away"

My eyes grew wide and mouth agape, I was shocked at how she even got a hold of my gun in the first place.

"Lynn ..don't do it" I said calmly.

With that said she pulled out the gun from the back of her shorts and aimed it at me.

She smiled one last time as she clicked then trigger.

"Good bye my love" she says.
_____________
**CUTT~~
See you soon again my JELLYBUNNIES :3 don't forget to vote and comment ^^