0.23

"Why are you being such a stubborn girl!" He shrieked at her.

Lynn covered her arms defending herself from her abusive boyfriend, she was horrified at the beastly boy that kept pounding her with his mighty fist, jabbing her till she can no longer feel any pain.

Echoing cries of Lynn and her baby mixed together slipped away throughout the condominium.

Tiny specks of blood dripped from her cheeks from Jungkooks fist that landed straight to her eyes giving her a black smudge. Without any mercy he kicked her hard on the gut that caused her to spill blood from her mouth, with that view he laughed bitterly seeing his girlfriend brutally fucked up for no apparent reason.

Seeing her take the beating gave him the energy to want more. He never felt so alive, the blood the agony it gave him relaxation that a drug can't even do. When she finally didn't make a sound, he pulled lifted her up throwing her body on the bed, her figure lay there like an expired bruised up girl.

"Oh my fucking doll, there is no way your ever leaving my castle" he smirked glancing at her helpless body.

Marching his way to his daughters room realizing that she's been crying the whole fight scene. He picked her from her cradle hushing her to calm down. He sang her a lullaby song that automatically made her fall into slumber real quick.

"Aleeya my dear, don't be like your mother ..she's a weak piece of shit." He whispered close to her ear.

"Don't worry I'll train her to be good girl" he smiles pecking his daughter little forehead.

__________

Morning came in quickly, Lynn's left eye smudge like a black ink painted on it, she couldn't even open it let alone feel anything from her body.

Every part of her figure was so sore that moving her muscles would be very difficult, that night her memories flashed like a tsunami. She remembered every detail of what happened still not understanding why he did this to her or not even a single reason for him to do so, it was as if a snap of a finger and his demon just automatically activated.

She wanted get up and leave with her baby but apparently a very heavy material happened to trapped her from moving.

She slowly shifted her head to the figure, her expression wasn't very shocked to witness Jungkook peacefully sleeping next to her. She only sigh in defeat knowing that there was no way in escaping him, she'll just have to take the every beating she gets. The feeling of knowing that she'll soon die here soon made her weep in frustration and anger. She never thought she'd be living with an abusive man that she just met this year.

Trusting someone that's way too nice and offers them a very delightful job was just a trap. She regret ever meeting him, she regret calling him a boyfriend.

Was there hope for her? Right now there isn't, but she'll sacrifice her soul just to save her baby. If he kills her at least Aleeya will live, but the scariest thing is wondering if he'll abuse her just how he's abusing Lynn.

A ray of sunshine zapped Jungkook features making him instantly rise up. Lynn closed her eyes hoping he won't bother her, but suddenly she felt a moist substance on her lips, the feeling of his hands traveling upward made Lynn slowly lift her eye lids witnessing Jungkook kissing her softly while his hands started roaming around her breast.

Fighting didn't seem like an option reminding her what will happen if she refuses. So there it goes again, she allowed his hands to play her body a little of soft moans from both their lips escaped.

Tears leisurely declined from her eyes as blurry visions started to take over. It's only 8 in the morning and already his enjoying raping the paralyze girl smiling at how weak she already is.

Two hours of sexual attacks Lynns body seemed to be decreasing every hour of the day. Her soul already left her body, different from the cheerful girl she used to be she was like the living dead that roamed around without any care.

Every hour she'd obeyed whatever Jungkook says especially if he tells her to cut herself she'd do it. Jungkook officially labeled her as his personal play toy whenever he gets bored.

As he watches her clean up the spilled drink he purposely made he received a call from one of his hyungs if they could con over and meet Lynn, he nodded his head in agreement telling them they'd be ready in an hour or so.

"Get yourself cleaned up my hyungs are coming over to meet you" he says throwing her a towel.

With her still fragile body still weak from all the horrible situation earlier she hurriedly got herself washed up, putting on make up to hide her bruised eye and cut lips, she then slid onto a very slim tank top red mini dress the one Jungkook picked up for her which emphasized her curves.

Once she finally finished putting herself together she stared at herself in the mirror. She formed a fake smile glaring at the broken girl, her eyes soon fluttered seeing Jungkook behind her smiling giddily.

He draped his hands on her waist placing his head on her shoulder kissing it gently.

"Let's go there already in the living room" he told her.

He laced his hands on hers while she trailed behind him, down the stairs they go and six boys stood tall and mighty with stylish clothes you can only imagine in dreams.

One in particular gave Lynn some hope, it was V but the more she glanced at him closely she realize he didn't seem like his friendly self either actually none of them were. The way they stared at Lynn was like a tiger waiting to prowl on its victim.

"Well speak!" Jungkook shouted.

Lynn gulped in fright but did as she was told bowing at the boys.

"So Lynn can you be a darling and entertain us?" Spoke NamJoon who walked towards her touching her hips.

Jungkook was watching closely pushed NamJoons hands away glaring at him darkly.

"She's my property not yours"

____________
**CUTT~~
Today was a good day so here is another update for y'all. Don't forget to comment & vote:3