0.4

Days turned into weeks and the more Lynn did her duties without any disappointment the more I payed her and motivate her to keep going.

Thank god I took her in or else she would've been staying in the streets or other places that's not right for her and the baby. I could've given her own place to live but I rather have that girl work for me simply because if I send her away I wouldn't be able to watch her closely. She seemed special in my view, I just did what my heart told me to do.

She was my stress reliever, something about her reminds me of someone very important I just can't seem to remember that one particular person.

She was like the raven that haunted my mind, it was as if the girl in my brain was waiting for me to find her, but every time I try to save her she would be far into the distance and I'm struggling to reel her in.

I watched her head to her room then come back down to the kitchen and starts preparing my meal.

"Sir what would you like for dinner?" She ask from the kitchen.

I thought of something for awhile till I got up and approached her.

"Can you make me Thai food? I want to taste where you came from?" I told her, she nodded in delight as she made her way to the fridge taking out different ingredients and other vegetables.

As I head back to the living room a loud knock on the door startled the both of us. I quickly walked to the door opening it up to reveal Jinna once again in a red dress.

She was wasted as ever and I didn't even want to touch her sweaty body. "Oppa~" she spoke panting at how tired she was. She then jumped on me locking her arms around my neck so tightly thatI had no choice but to carry her up into my room.

I placed her down on the bed, as I was about to turn away I got pulled back down as she instantly smacked her lips with mines. Her slimy lips pressed against mine was very horrific, I couldn't seem to pull away while she simply dig deeper in me.

"C'mon Jungkook stop being such a baby. You know you want this?" She cackles and that was it, I couldn't take it anymore.

I harshly pushed her off me slapping her face multiple times. "I like someone else ...so you can get out of my place and don't come back!" I growled. I didn't think I would confess this early but it just happened.

She shot her eyes wide awake hearing me speak about another girl simple made her scrunch her face in disgust.

"Who! Who the fuck do you like? Is she better than me!?" She yelled back with tears strolling down her cheeks.

"She's a secret only for me to know. And as a matter of fact ...she's way better looking than you'll ever be you stupid slut!" I shouted darkly.

"So tell Jin hyung I won't be needing you anymore..if you still don't understand what I just said then read my lips... I. Am. Disposing. You" I said emphasizing every word.

She soon ran out the door slamming it shut once again. I just hope Jin won't be but hurt about it, though I'm prepared for every beating I'll receive from him.

I then heard footsteps coming up my room, when I turned around I only viewed Lynn with a worried expression. I walked up to her putting my hands in my jeans while I scrutinized her appearance.

"Sir are you okay? I heard screaming a-and I .. Omg I must've ruin something between you two... I'm so sorry!" She apologize non stop while bowing 90 degrees.

I held her chin up to look at me,
but even without her eyesight I can only hope she can picture me in her mind.

"S-sir" she says shyly.

I put down my hands placing them back in my pockets.

"Is dinner done?" I quickly ask dodging the awkwardness in the room.

"Y-yes"

"Then would you like to eat with me? I get lonely eating by myself..its okay if you don't want to"

Her lips curved into a smile, that angelic smile that has been now stuck in my head. She nodded slowly "I'll eat with you sir" she responded with a smile.

While we walked down the stairs I stopped her in our tracks.

"Is there something wrong sir?" She sweetly ask.

"I broke up with Jinna only because... I think I'm starting to like someone else " I smiled at her.

"Oh..well whoever it is ..she's very lucky" she giggles in response.

"Oh believe me she's definitely the lucky one" I wanted to peck her cheek but doing it right now wasn't such a good idea. I'll just have to wait for my cue.

____

As much as Mia wants to stay with V her heart chased after Jimin. Although V kind of knew it was coming, he didn't seem hurt by it only because bringing Areum back was his number one priority. He missed his wife and being with Mia wasn't the same. He later send Mia to be with Jimin while he waits to be with his real soulmate to return again.

The two became such good friends that they have come up with a mission to bring Lynn and Jungkook together, although it'll be hard they'll try there best to make it happen.

The double door of the mansion slammed loudly making V and Jimin walk towards the main entrance.

They looked at each other witnessing Jinna crying in pain, they didn't really care knowing that it was Jungkook who made her cry in the first place.

"I am so pissed!" She screamed.

"I went over to his condo last time and I found out that there's this girl that's working for him! She's pregnant too, tho he says she's just a maid and that there's nothing going on between them.. Well that bullshit! And lastly he told me that he likes someone else! But I know it's that maid - it was always her!" She cried out some more.

The two boys only rolled their eyes at the discomfort of Jinna. They did not care what she's feeling like because honestly none of the family ever enjoyed her company except Jin.

"Whose the girl anyways?" Jimin ask in curiosity.

Jinna stopped crying wiped her tears and stared at the two in a menacing expression.

"Her name is Lynn"

Jinna stormed out of the main room heading upstairs to her room. The two boys were shocked at the actions, they knew exactly what would happen if Jin finds out. They were surprised by her name slipping out of someone's mouth but more importantly how did she managed to meet Jungkook again?

"What's your plan V?"

"I I don't really know right now" he says still in shock mode.

"I can't believe she's back..I miss that girl" he says biting his lower lip with grin.

________
**CUTT~~
Happy Halloween everyone hope your all enjoying the holiday and be safe ^^ anyways if you enjoy this chapter please vote and don't forget to comment as well mahalo Jellybunnies:3