XXX. New Beginnings

Brielle's POV
The Next Day

"So, Brielle," Jack started, wrapping his arms around me from behind as I started to prepare breakfast, "Did you ever decide if you're gonna take up that job offer?"

I sighed, "I have." I dragged off.

"Well," he swayed our hips from side to side, "What are you going to do?" He asked.

I placed down the knife I was using to cut up some vegetables for our omelets and turned around, "I want to start my own business."

Jacks eyebrow rose in shock, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah I mean I like the offer, don't get me wrong but I have a business degree for what? I don't even use it."

"How do you have a business degree at 19?" Jack asked, his eyebrows pushed together.

"I graduated early. At 17, I graduated." I explained, patting his shoulders.

"So you're smart huh?" He smirked, gripping my waist.

I furrowed my eyebrows playfully, "You're just figuring this out?"

Jack chuckled, "No, I always knew you were." He kissed my forehead, "So how do you plan on doing this?"

I nodded, "Well first I gotta get my own place, that's a must."

"I'll go house shopping with you if you want." Jack offered.

"I have an appointment today with like four houses, you can come with me." I smiled.

Jack nodded, "Sounds good. What time?"

"One is at 12:00, the other one is at 2:00, then at 5:00 and the last one is at 7:00." I listed on my fingers.

Jack sucked in through his teeth, "I might not be able to make the last one. I have studio time with Johnson at 6 until like 12."

"That's fine." I turned back around and added the vegetables to my eggs in a bowl.

"What do you want your job to offer?" He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Modeling, photography, fashion and eventually runway fashion." I smiled, feeling myself get giddy at the thought of owning my own business.

I had always wanted to own my business ever since I noticed how successful my moms was. That's how I wanted to be. I wanted people to know me as Brielle White, the model, and entrepreneur.

"That's amazing. I support you 100 percent." He kissed my shoulder before standing up.

Jack leaned into my back, "Can I ask you a question?"

I nodded, humming in response. He sighed, "When or are we ever, gonna make this —what we have going on — official?"

It was obvious he was slightly nervous by the way he slowly backed away from me.

I hadn't even realized that we were never official. But, I also didn't think we were official. I mean I loved what we had, it was loving and easy. Adding titles to relationships always made things worse for me in past relationships. I didn't want that for us.

"I don't want things to get bad if we were to add a title to what we have." I said honestly, flipping the omelet.

Jack sighed, "It wont always be bad. I think we could make it work." He leaned against the counter next to me.

I shrugged, "I don't know, Jack. Just, just let me get a start on this upcoming career and then we can talk about this. Please?" I placed an omelet on a plate and looked at him.