XXXV. Work Out

The Next Day

Jack's POV

The next morning I had woken up, wrapped up in covers. The sun had made it's way past the blinds, nearly blinding me as I opened my eyes for a brief second before closing them shut. As I stretched my arms, I felt the other side of the bed only to feel it empty.

I squinted my eyes open, feeling around the bed again. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and looked around to find her room was empty. I almost freaked out until I heard the shower shut off. I sighed softly, laying back down.

A few moments later, the shower went off and minutes later I heard a blow dryer turn on. It took about ten minutes for Brielle to walk out. She wore high-waist black jeans with rips in both knees and a grey cropped hoodie.  She looked beautiful as always but she looked different, and it wasn't easy to miss.

"Good morning sunshine." Brielle smiled, walking towards me as I sat up completely.

"Good morning gorgeous. You look..different. Did you cut your hair?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head, "It's my natural hair. I usually wear extensions."

I nodded, "You look gorgeous, as always. I like your hair curly." I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. She smelt amazing, like warm vanilla.

"Thank you. I like your bed hair." She teased, combing her hand through my hair.

I laughed, "Thanks, it's my natural hair." I mocked her.

She laughed, "Shut up."

I pulled her down to me, pressing my lips to hers. I couldn't help it, something about seeing her in the morning made me want her even more. The thought of possibly being able to wake up to her every day made me feel at peace.

"Wow, what was that for?" She asked as she pulled away slowly.

"No reason." I licked my lips, looking into her beautiful eyes.

Brielle smiled, "You're so good to me." She sussurated.

"I only show you what you show me." I winked, pulling her body on-top of mine as I laid back.

She squealed softly, giggling as I rolled on top of her. I hovered over her, examining and appreciating her features. This all natural look made her look fresh. I loved seeing her like this, not worried about impressing me or herself.

Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing Brielle all dressed up but this look, I could really get used to.

"What's on the agenda for today, Mr. Musician?" She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck.

"I have a photo shoot later on today with Johnson. Actually in a few hours."

Brielle rose her eyebrows and hummed, "A photo shoot huh? I'd love to see that."

"You wanna come?" I asked.

She nodded, "Of course. This should be interesting."

"A model watching a musician model, yeah, I bet it'll be a site to see." I joked.

"Only if you're shirtless like you are right now." She slid her hands down my chest.

I almost got the shivers, "You can see me shirtless whenever you want."

"Tempting." She smirked, "You should probably head home now to get ready. Just text me the address and I'll meet you guys there."

I sighed, laying down on her completely causing her to let out an oomph sound.