XXXVI. Finally

Brielle's POV

"Jack stop," I whined as he held my water bottle above my head because I refused to give him a kiss.

Jack shook his head, "Nope, you know what I want."

"You don't always get what you want." I retorted.

Jack raised his eyebrow, "Ironic isn't it?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around, beginning to walk back into the kitchen to grab a new water. Jack sighed loudly and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Babe, what's wrong? You've been upset like all day." He murmured, holding me close against his chest.

I had been feeling a bit down because of Jack leaving for tour soon. I didn't want him to go, he had been my rock during this whole career transition. I know he'd still be there but it wouldn't be physically for a while.

"Is it because of yesterday?" He asked, turning his head to face my side profile, "Are you upset because of tour?"

I licked my lips not wanting to answer because I knew my voice would probably crack. My emotions were higher than usual because of my period, so any little thing made me wanna cry.

"Baby, it's gonna be alright." He spun me around slowly to face him, his hands still around my waist.

"Is it though?" My voice cracked just like I expected, making me sigh and hold the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Jack's face softened in sympathy, "Brielle," he exhaled, "Baby of course it is."

"You're gonna be on the other side of the world, Jack. I'm gonna have to go through all this work shit by myself. I'm -" I groaned, dropping my face into my hands.

Jack wrapped his arms around my shoulder tightly, "Brielle listen to me," he placed his chin on my top of my head softly, "no matter what I'll be there for you. No matter where I am, I'll be there if you need me."

"You don't know that." I whined, trying to fight the tears.

He held my face, lifting it up to look at him, "I can promise that."

"What if whatever we have ends? You're telling me you're still gonna be there for me?" I raised my eyebrow, my throat beginning to tighten and my eyes glistened.

Jack rubbed his lips together, "If we were to ever split up and stop talking to each other, if you needed me I'd be there for you."

I closed my eyes, trying to trap the tears welling up but a few spilled out onto my cheek, I let out a shaky breath, "I'm gonna miss you."

Jack's thumbs wiped around the tears, "I'm gonna miss you more." He pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, "And don't worry, we're not gonna split up." He added, looking me in the eyes, "I want you in my life for a very long time. I'm not going anywhere and I hope you aren't either."

I shook my head, "I don't plan on going anywhere."

Jack smiled softly, "Good." He hugged me tightly, "Stop crying, I don't like seeing you like this."

I managed to crack a smile, "Thank you."

"For what?" He ran his hand over my hair.

"Everything."

* * * *

"This place is beautiful." I gushed as Marie, myself and the building owner walked inside.

It was a big building with high ceilings, marble flooring and pastel pink walls. There was a beautiful gold chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling that gave it an elegant vibe. It was perfect for what I decided to do.