XX. Promises

Mikaela's POV

"You're serious about this aren't you?" Brandon raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, I'm sick of her taking everything from me, it's my turn to take." I said sternly.

"What did she take from you?" He asked.

I bit my lip and looked out the window that out looked LA, "She took everything I worked for. Every pageant was so easy for her to win while I've been working for it since I was born. She just snatched it right under my feet." I sighed.

"You're holding onto something she had no control over." Brandon said.

I whipped my head around, my hair flying behind me, "She had everything to do with it. She cheated! I know she did."

"Or, she's just...better than you ." Brandon shrugged.

"Better than me?" I laughed, "No, she just has a rich mother who can rig things." I seethed.

Brandon opened his mouth to say something but stopped, holding his hands up, "Look just don't hurt anyone."

"Oh I won't...physically." I smirked.

"You're fucking crazy, I won't be surprised if you end up in jail." He scoffed before walking away.

I rolled my eyes and began to prep myself for my plan.

It's my turn to get what I want.

* * * *
Brielle's POV

"You did great, Brielle." The photographer, Michael, clapped his hands together and smiled.

I bowed faintly, "Thank you, you're an amazing photographer."

He gushed, "Oh thank you, a photographer is only as great as his model."

I smiled softly before walking into my dressing room. I closed and locked the door behind me, taking a seat in my chair.

I let out a deep breath before unlocking my phone and scrolling through my email. I had a bunch of email to sort through before next week.

I ran my hand through my freshly straightened hair, clicking out of my emails. I stood up and began to throw on my clothes.

Light denim knee ripped jeans, white tank top, black blazer and black heels. As I was sliding on my blazer, my phone began to ring.

"Brielle White speaking." I answered.

"Oh darling, you think you're so professional don't you." Her voice made me cringe.

"What do you want, Mikaela? How'd you even get my number?" I hissed, standing up straight.

"I always find a way." I could basically hear the smirk on her face.

"What the hell do you want?" I repeated.

"You know exactly what I want, Brielle!" She exclaimed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Mikaela scoffed, "Stop acting stupid."

"I-" I sighed loudly, "why won't you leave me alone? What do you want from me?!" I shouted

"Oh you'll find out soon." She laughed as she hung up.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the recent calls screen on my phone. She called from a private number so I couldn't call back. Knowing Mikaela she'd try something because she's crazy.